IBA D2 Season 87 Topic

That was best crop of D2 recruits I've seen in a LONG time. And unfortunately I had only 1 open spot. I had 5 prospects in my prospectus projected to be 800 rating by the time they realized their potentials. I signed one. One signed with Wayne St (NE). Another signed with N Alabama. 2 are still out there. There may be others too as I saw St Edwards, Incarnate Word, and other perennial powers on some recruits I had ear-marked but didn't eval.
6/9/2016 9:30 PM
Agreed, it was a good crop. I kept finding guards I wanted which is never the case. One I missed out on was JUCO guard William Puckett. Guy had 7 blues as a junior and a 96 WE. It'll be interesting to see how Puckett progresses for N.W. Nazarene.
6/10/2016 2:20 PM
So we can all agree that season 86 didn't happen, right? What an awful year.
6/13/2016 7:21 PM
Umm...I'd prefer that it not be forgotten
6/15/2016 2:55 AM
IBA D2 Season 87 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.