The death of hoops dynasty Topic

you didn't specify if the changes were going to be for the better or worse though?
6/14/2016 6:16 PM
Posted by taniajane on 6/14/2016 8:22:00 AM (view original):
Posted by zorzii on 6/14/2016 8:17:00 AM (view original):
The new update does not work now, but I guess they will make some changes.
That could be copied and pasted from the complaints on the current system that they chose to ignore. I do assume they will make some changes and if those changes create more or different problems they May make more changes, when will that merry go round end? When they have something else to do and the game will sit with its problems unfixed as the current system did.
That's something that significantly concerns me. Amongst the cries of many that the game went neglected of the core issues for so long, only to get a new product no one wanted, what will happen when it rolls out. Will there be maintained/constant support to improve it or will it just be abandoned again? If there is support and updates, how long will that last and how frequently?
6/14/2016 6:55 PM
Posted by poncho0091 on 6/14/2016 6:55:00 PM (view original):
Posted by taniajane on 6/14/2016 8:22:00 AM (view original):
Posted by zorzii on 6/14/2016 8:17:00 AM (view original):
The new update does not work now, but I guess they will make some changes.
That could be copied and pasted from the complaints on the current system that they chose to ignore. I do assume they will make some changes and if those changes create more or different problems they May make more changes, when will that merry go round end? When they have something else to do and the game will sit with its problems unfixed as the current system did.
That's something that significantly concerns me. Amongst the cries of many that the game went neglected of the core issues for so long, only to get a new product no one wanted, what will happen when it rolls out. Will there be maintained/constant support to improve it or will it just be abandoned again? If there is support and updates, how long will that last and how frequently?

Having a History degree among another, I am rightfully or wrongly of the belief that history repeats itself since human nature rarely changes. I would guess it will repeat itself here and have seen No assurances it wont
6/14/2016 7:01 PM
I do not see why we can not maintain the current 10 worlds as they are and add several new worlds under the new system. I would maintain my current teams and try a few of the new worlds. The teams are quite cheap and this may increase participation in HD until we see what system works the best.
6/25/2016 7:26 PM
Posted by oldman on 6/25/2016 7:26:00 PM (view original):
I do not see why we can not maintain the current 10 worlds as they are and add several new worlds under the new system. I would maintain my current teams and try a few of the new worlds. The teams are quite cheap and this may increase participation in HD until we see what system works the best.
Oldman : People do not seem happy with BETA. I see coaches leaving in all worlds. I am going to keep teams but I have no idea what to expect out of this... I've been doing BETA and I am not really impressed with the way recruiting works. I do not like the two signing periods, I do not like the randomness of it, I do not like préférences except some... But certainly not the ones about offenses or défenses or rebuild or not... And scouting has been improved but not enough so I think it's better than what we have now.
6/25/2016 7:35 PM
Posted by oldman on 6/25/2016 7:26:00 PM (view original):
Hey, flip a coin, odd or even. 5 change, 5 stay the same. The beta seems like they want most of the game decided by randomness anyway.
Flip a coin
6/27/2016 10:15 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Leave us DUD. You failed to mention how many in the BETA have already told you to just STFU and go away.
But there is some good discussion, just not by you,
6/27/2016 8:42 PM
its easier if you just block him it's pointless, he's clearly confused and doesn't know what he is talking about no point is responding to him, if anyone actually pays attention to him it's their fault, and it's not like he's posting anything meaningful it's the same "you're negative the update is good +1 ****"
6/27/2016 8:45 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Not gonna lie, I only skimmed like 3 pages back so I don't know exactly the context Spud is quoting from...however I'm almost positive that by now I get the gist of it...especially since the usage of "these threads" is so freaking Freudian that it is almost comical.

But, those threads use to look much more like these threads look, and theonly reason they don't any more is because 75% of us have settled into the 4th or 5th or whatever last stage of grievance, I think acceptance, by now...and have given up.

So, there is a reason you sycophants post over there on those boards...and the rest of us who are the heart and soul of the game thrash out violently at first then settle into calm acceptance over here.

And on a personal note...people like you are the ******* worst. Like that one guy who shows up at the very end of a fist fight which you and your boys cleaned up...then a month (or the worst many years) later somehow acts like he played an integral role. Well guess what, you breeze gauging coward...most of us realized a few weeks ago there wasn't any turning back!!! So acting like we're all ******* because we'd actually rather quit instead of getting on our knees and clearing our throats...only makes YOU look like a *****...*****.
6/28/2016 3:28 AM
◂ Prev 1...10|11|12
The death of hoops dynasty Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.