Leaving diviison 3 for division 2 Topic

Ok, so it all makes sense now.
6/16/2016 2:37 PM
Yep, I'll stop mocking.
6/18/2016 10:25 AM
Posted by CoachWard95 on 6/16/2016 2:15:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cornfused on 6/16/2016 12:05:00 PM (view original):
CoachWard is an elaborate trick by a performance artist, right? Like, Tony Clifton-style stuff?

Or just special needs? I'm having trouble figuring out whether to laugh or be sad.
"Tony Clifton" Just looked him up no I am not a different person CoachWard is my real last name. I have a genetic disorder where one of my chromosomes is deleted. But other than that I wanted to be a coach when I grew up but also did music when I was young. I was a football coach for a rec league at the age of 18. I an not a special need kid I went to public school.
A short bus window licker?

You know, you could always consult your "notes" on where you should go when you move up. I'm sure the answer is in there somewhere and, *** forbid it's not, then look really hard and I'm sure you'll see a sign. Maybe a burning bush or a busted up old rock or a plague of locusts or something.
6/18/2016 3:55 PM
Posted by emy1013 on 6/18/2016 3:55:00 PM (view original):
Posted by CoachWard95 on 6/16/2016 2:15:00 PM (view original):
Posted by cornfused on 6/16/2016 12:05:00 PM (view original):
CoachWard is an elaborate trick by a performance artist, right? Like, Tony Clifton-style stuff?

Or just special needs? I'm having trouble figuring out whether to laugh or be sad.
"Tony Clifton" Just looked him up no I am not a different person CoachWard is my real last name. I have a genetic disorder where one of my chromosomes is deleted. But other than that I wanted to be a coach when I grew up but also did music when I was young. I was a football coach for a rec league at the age of 18. I an not a special need kid I went to public school.
A short bus window licker?

You know, you could always consult your "notes" on where you should go when you move up. I'm sure the answer is in there somewhere and, *** forbid it's not, then look really hard and I'm sure you'll see a sign. Maybe a burning bush or a busted up old rock or a plague of locusts or something.
Sure I can, Because I plan on doing this for youtube that might work. I already have my 4 destinations chosen. Thanks for the input emy I think I already know what God will tell me
6/18/2016 4:23 PM
Wish You Luck CoachWard!!! You can do it!!
6/18/2016 4:58 PM
Posted by taniajane on 6/18/2016 4:58:00 PM (view original):
Wish You Luck CoachWard!!! You can do it!!
Appreciate it!
6/18/2016 7:19 PM
Somehow I would think that your deity of choice has more important things to do than to tell you which one of four schools to choose to try to coach on an internet basketball simulation website. And if he/she/they, doesn't/don't, then they aren't trying hard enough.
6/19/2016 6:51 AM
◂ Prev 123
Leaving diviison 3 for division 2 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.