Recruiting: Elite vs. Major vs. Mid Major vs.1AA Topic

Forum--

Has anyone run any statistical analysis on the following:

What is the spread, if any, between the amount of money / effort / visits / starts required to beat out a school at a higher classification. I understand there will be a AI vs human component to this (and distance spend delta, etc.), but my emperical evidence feels like this in a scenario where both are inside the 360:

Human
Elite 1x
Major 1.75x
Mid Major 6x
1-AA 8x (0% vs elite)
AI
Elite N/A
Major 1.5x
Mid Major 2.5x
1-AA 3x

where If the Elite offers $1.00, it will take at least $6 in "effort" by a mid major to win the recruit over. Also, if this ratio is not in play from Day One, the recruit will flip.

Example: If a mid major offers a Frosh Start, 75% plays and has 20 HC/CV into the recruit and a major shows up and flips the recruit after one cycle, is the amount spent equal to 5 HC/CV? 10?

Again, just a question for the forum.

Thank you.

Tim
6/10/2016 4:40 PM (edited)
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by SNIX on 6/11/2016 12:32:00 AM (view original):
kind of odd ebel was banned from the forums for how many years? and resurfaces and lets everyone how great he thinks he is. Anyone can google ebel331 and see read forum posts from past that tells me all I need to know about a POS like you
all jokes aside, i was serious when i told your mom i was just going out for cigarettes, i just got sidetracked for 20 years
6/11/2016 12:34 AM
Recruiting: Elite vs. Major vs. Mid Major vs.1AA Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.