Blitzing Free Safety Topic

Any idea on how to exploit someone that is blitzing FS on every play? I primarily run shotgun and he will most likely be playing nickel medium in long situations, short in medium and short situations.
6/10/2016 4:43 PM
I would "run" on occasion out of the SG!!! Use your WR with the best strength and elusiveness #'s and set your offense to 80% pass and 20% run. You are obviously focusing on one particular opponent. In that case you may consider practicing "trips" and utilize your WR talent and supplement it with a strong RB. If he is blitzing 100% of the time you have to compensate with some sort of running game!! JMO
6/10/2016 6:34 PM
Don't forget you can run with your qb if he has decent run numbers.
Not sure this game is designed to take advantage of the blitz and the most important criteria is the talent matchups. If his team is far superior it probably wont matter what you do.
Assuming either team can win, I might add 10-20 percent long passes with some deep ones for good measure.
6/11/2016 12:21 AM
Blitzing Free Safety Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.