Change AAA Salaries to Real Life Values Feature Topic

This is an interesting new link that I saw as a commish in the draft center of a league I have filling up. Not sure how I would use this in a league, so I figured I'd ask the rest the WIS community your thoughts on this.

I know one way to use it would be to get an even bigger bonus when waiving your AAA players to the WW. But I can't think of any other uses really. Anyone else know why you would want to do this?
6/10/2016 11:56 PM
If you can do this as a new league setting when setting up a league, then the real life AAA players salaries would count toward the salary cap then that would be really cool!. If you had an $80 million cap and it INCLUDED the real life salaries of the AAA players during the draft that would be great. It would essentially allow for a lower-cap style $80 million draft. That would essentially create some very interesting options for lower cap leagues.
6/12/2016 12:44 PM
Change AAA Salaries to Real Life Values Feature Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.