whats new in MLB SIM Topic

It has been about a year since I had a team in the MLB SIM. Phased it out, but now I am thinking about coming back becuase hoops dynasty is about to launch a new version of the game which I think is a total fail.

Any major changes in the MLB game in the last 12-18 months? aside from the usual new seasons of players of course.....
6/11/2016 3:10 PM
Posted by mamxet on 6/11/2016 3:10:00 PM (view original):
It has been about a year since I had a team in the MLB SIM. Phased it out, but now I am thinking about coming back becuase hoops dynasty is about to launch a new version of the game which I think is a total fail.

Any major changes in the MLB game in the last 12-18 months? aside from the usual new seasons of players of course.....
Dynamic pricing. That's basically it.
6/11/2016 3:52 PM
On December 19th 2012 they announced that in a couple months they were going to open up testing for sections of a new release of SLB.
That should be coming any day now!

In August, we began development and are now less than two months away from opening up sections of it to some of you in our test environment. Estimated release date on the main site is mid-2013. As we get closer, we'll define an official release date.
6/12/2016 12:04 PM
whats new in MLB SIM Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.