Ask Hillary Topic

This is the place to talk to Hillary and get honest answers to everything. Ask Hillary and make your dreams come true.
6/11/2016 3:11 PM
Get a rope
6/11/2016 7:54 PM

Remember to submit your answers in the form of a question. For example…"HEY! Why don't you get a piece of rope and hang yourself you fascist puss filled liar lesbian teat sucker of Wall Street living off the shell of what used to be a nation you destroyed with all your millionaire democrat friends while you and your pedophile husband enjoy the last few minutes of your life at the expense of millions of Americans and Billions world wide to satisfy your evil lust greed for power fueled by the cretans you created with your lies and stolen wealth to serve the last seconds of your unfortunate eternity, and like Hitler, bringing countless billions into your personal HELL?
6/12/2016 11:52 AM
6/12/2016 12:57 PM

A vote for Hillary is a vote for me. You get 2 for 1. I'll work on the economy while she keeps on fixin' the Middle East and making transgenders
more acceptal to our new Muslim friend and allies who are the religion of peace.

It's not gonna be easy. We are gonna have to work real hard. I'm looking for a private Island not too far away where I can spend at least the next 4 years away from Washington so I can get back to the work the American people elected me for.
6/13/2016 5:03 PM
6/13/2016 5:20 PM

ASK ME A QUESTION SO I CAN GIVE AN HONEST ANSWER!
6/13/2016 5:32 PM

EXCUSE ME! I have something in my lie.
7/9/2016 1:53 PM
7/9/2016 1:55 PM
7/22/2016 3:02 PM
7/22/2016 3:06 PM
7/22/2016 3:09 PM

Together we will create ISIS and **** on the graves of American heroes because money and power and personal comfort is more important than the peasants you are and always will be. You can never rise above your ignorance of sub human. You will be contained in your ghettoes left to slaughter yourselves as you have for decades. And as you are murdered in plain sight under a velvet glove assisted by the supreme ministry of propaganda, under many different names, subservient to the whims and desires of their overlords, graduates of that same corrupt cancer which destroyed your life in the first place….you will applaud us. You will follow us. You will vote for us. You are not strong enough to withstand the lies instilled throughout your life with money forced from your families pocket for the benefit of a new and sophisticated elite.

We never stopped slavery. We're democrats. NOW YOU'RE IT!
7/22/2016 4:20 PM
7/24/2016 3:14 PM

WikiLeaks has published the names, home addresses, and passport numbers of people who have donated to support Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign.

The personal data was included in an email dump containing messages sent to and from Clinton’s private email server. Searches also show campaign staffers discussing someone’s criminal record.

Inverse was able to verify that the emails describing someone’s donation to the Clinton campaign have their name, the amount they contributed, home address, phone number, credit card type, account number, and passport number, among other information. Claims that the emails contain more credit card information or Social Security numbers couldn’t be verified.

Today’s data dump is part of a series revealing emails sent from Clinton’s private email server, which has outraged voters at least partly because the FBI decided earlier this month that it won’t indict Clinton for operating the server while she was the Secretary of State.

7/24/2016 3:18 PM
1|2|3...7 Next ▸
Ask Hillary Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.