How do ou make yor team competitive against the.. Topic

better teams. i am only in my 2nd season and still in D3 and i know it will take time but can someone give me some direction on how to make my team better. thank you in advance!!
6/14/2016 10:09 AM
Recruit good athletes with good potential for improvement. And for the first few seasons, fill your schedule with teams you know you can beat. You need to improve your recruiting vision, and the way to do this is to try to rack up as many wins as you can over a 3 or 4 season span.
6/14/2016 12:25 PM
And make sure your practice emphasizes the Core Attributes for each position.
6/14/2016 6:08 PM
Posted by mojolad on 6/14/2016 6:08:00 PM (view original):
And make sure your practice emphasizes the Core Attributes for each position.
can you please explain in detail a little more
6/15/2016 9:30 AM
Read GD's guide to the game:

https://www.whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx?topicID=451760&TopicsTimeframe=30&page=1&TopicsPage=0

That will give you some of the answers you are looking for like attributes, recruiting etc. Ask more questions once you have done that
6/15/2016 11:38 AM
Benzil's suggestion is a good one.
What I was referring to is that each position has what are called core attributes. This means that certain attributes are more important for certain positions. For example, qb would be GI, Tech and Strength as Core(most important) attributes. There are also secondary but still important attributes that vary dependent on the position . To extend our example of the qb, secondary attributes would be Athleticism(supposedly increases your chances for a big play) and Elusiveness (to keep from being sacked).
Read the GD help files and find the list that details by position the core and secondary attributes. The list also will tell you what you have to practice to raise specific attributes. Not a bad idea to print it out and memorize it or keep it available to refer to.
6/15/2016 9:22 PM
How do ou make yor team competitive against the.. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.