For all the Negative Beta - Consider your actions Topic

emy1013

CoachSpud

So Seble should ignore emy and those like him because he is not the type of player who will always be around.... Your idiocy increases with every keystroke. Emy has forgotten more about HD than you will ever learn. So you know what's been going on for YEARS now with your extensive HD experience...... Our only hope is that windbags like you get ignored because you know NOTHING of which you speak. Every time you add a post you prove our point.

6/16/2016 1:09 PM
Posted by mullycj on 6/16/2016 1:10:00 PM (view original):

emy1013

CoachSpud

So Seble should ignore emy and those like him because he is not the type of player who will always be around.... Your idiocy increases with every keystroke. Emy has forgotten more about HD than you will ever learn. So you know what's been going on for YEARS now with your extensive HD experience...... Our only hope is that windbags like you get ignored because you know NOTHING of which you speak. Every time you add a post you prove our point.

yes but in Spud's defense he has coached five full seasons of HD
6/16/2016 1:13 PM
"So Seble should ignore emy and those like him because he is not the type of player who will always be around.. " Geez, good reading comprehension, buddy. He IS the type of person who will always be around. What Seble can continue to ignore is background noise, although I am fine with it if he crushes it to end some of the forum toxicity.

Ah, rats, here I am talking to the background noise. You got me there.
6/16/2016 1:22 PM (edited)
ROFLMAO " Hey CoachPud, can you make a post without calling someone a name?" Delicious irony :-)

"By the way, the toxicity that Seble is experiencing is pretty much his own doing." Riiight, the current toxicity is just ... coincidence? Those guys used to be civil? Riiight.
6/16/2016 2:41 PM
Posted by CoachSpud on 6/16/2016 2:41:00 PM (view original):
ROFLMAO " Hey CoachPud, can you make a post without calling someone a name?" Delicious irony :-)

"By the way, the toxicity that Seble is experiencing is pretty much his own doing." Riiight, the current toxicity is just ... coincidence? Those guys used to be civil? Riiight.
That was ironic, wasn't it? Glad to have supplied a laugh for the day, Spud.
6/16/2016 2:58 PM
p6453, I didn't used to think you were a dummy. Now I'm not so sure. Seriously, equating Spud's namecalling with the **** coming from the0nlyis? You have to know better than that. Argue against him, believe as strongly as you want that he's wrong and a weenie, but don't be dumb about it.
6/16/2016 3:28 PM
Posted by mullycj on 6/16/2016 1:10:00 PM (view original):

emy1013

CoachSpud

LOL
6/16/2016 3:40 PM
Posted by CoachSpud on 6/16/2016 1:22:00 PM (view original):
"So Seble should ignore emy and those like him because he is not the type of player who will always be around.. " Geez, good reading comprehension, buddy. He IS the type of person who will always be around. What Seble can continue to ignore is background noise, although I am fine with it if he crushes it to end some of the forum toxicity.

Ah, rats, here I am talking to the background noise. You got me there.
I came in right around the time of potential and many long term vets left due to it. To assume that just because people have been here for awhile means that they are going to stay through this isn't correct. I came in around season 30 in crum so that's probably a good estimate as to pre-post potential. Every world 1-7 (I assume those are the 1 a days) had more users in season 30 than they do currently and most significantly so (link).
6/16/2016 5:40 PM
"To assume that just because people have been here for awhile means that they are going to stay through this isn't correct."

Your point is correct, and I don't assume that any particular person will come or go. But the game will always have people of various types.
6/16/2016 6:54 PM
Posted by CoachSpud on 6/16/2016 6:54:00 PM (view original):
"To assume that just because people have been here for awhile means that they are going to stay through this isn't correct."

Your point is correct, and I don't assume that any particular person will come or go. But the game will always have people of various types.
Your type has been here less than a year.....hmmmmm seen many like your type...your allowance runs out
6/16/2016 6:56 PM
Posted by taniajane on 6/16/2016 6:58:00 PM (view original):

Your type has been here less than a year.....hmmmmm seen many like your type...your allowance runs out
I have been here for about 6 months so does that make me background noise? I don't even post here that much but fyi my old mentor doesn't respond and the ones who had offer to help has a job so he has last time to help.
6/16/2016 8:33 PM

What do you mean by the term "people of different types". Are you saying you don't think there will be a downturn because different people will replace the ones lost or that no matter what some people will leave.
6/16/2016 9:03 PM
There has to be some sort of marketing push once they role this out. There has to....
6/16/2016 10:43 PM
Posted by Trentonjoe on 6/16/2016 10:43:00 PM (view original):
There has to be some sort of marketing push once they role this out. There has to....
But if there isn't TJ?
6/17/2016 9:38 AM
If there will be a marketing push, I would assume it would a long way off. Even attempting to work out the Beta bugs in testing, I don't believe they will find them all and it will take more than 2 to 3 seasons of actual playing to find out the consequences of some of the changes.

Course I am attempting to apply what I consider common sense to the situation........
6/17/2016 9:47 AM
◂ Prev 1...6|7|8|9|10 Next ▸
For all the Negative Beta - Consider your actions Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.