This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
"Here be glitches"

I've never encountered that one, but I don't use the WW much. I have noticed that when I click on a team in one of my leagues -- someone else's team, I mean -- I'll often get an entirely different team pop up in the new window.

Yesterday I had a 7% mop with 26 RL IP throw 51 pitches, and after the game his fatigue level was 8%. Then after resting for a game, it went down to 6%.

(Also, the 7% mop entered the game when we were down 8-2 in the 8th inning. After we tied it up, the dummy stayed in the game, and even though he was tired and injuries are on in this theme he refused to get injured. Even more perversely, he allowed just 1 run in 3 innings and got the W.)
6/15/2016 1:17 PM
I've noticed the click on one team in your league and get stats for another in the last week or so.
6/15/2016 4:11 PM
Here's another glitch: I'm commishing a league that's currently filling. As of today, I can't enter the League Office (the page that shows you the teams in the league, and where all are the commish's tools are). I can get to my own team via Manager's Center and I can get to GM's Office, but that's it. I've already sent in a ticket.

Any commishes encountering this with leagues that are filling right now?

EDIT: Admin responded in under an hour to let me know the problem's been corrected. Nice customer service!
6/16/2016 3:00 PM (edited)

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.