POLL: Are you leaving or are you staying? Topic

Posted by emy1013 on 6/16/2016 4:28:00 PM (view original):
Just for ***** and giggles, imagine if this small sample size represents the actual numbers of coaches when this thing rolls out. Split the undecideds in half to be fair.

Could the game survive losing roughly 40% of the coaches it currently has? Even if all the Undecideds stay, could the game still survive losing roughly a quarter of the current coaches? 40% dooms the game I'm afraid. Honestly, even 25% might be enough. I'm not saying the sky is falling, not yet anyway, but if you look at this without your rose colored, rah, rah glasses on it doesn't look very good.
+1
6/16/2016 5:14 PM
Cutting back to just MSU as of next season. Will keep it until the worlds stop for the update and probably leave, but although I answered "Leaving" technically there is still about a 0.5% chance I'll change my mind...
6/16/2016 5:26 PM
Probably leaving. Mostly due to community behavior.
6/16/2016 5:30 PM
i'm not planning on leaving, but i may cut back teams if the game requires more time and attention than it does at present. it seems like this is probably the most common opinion i'm seeing out there. this will be fine for the game overall but only if they MARKET THE GAME to increase the userbase! but if they aren't planning on actually marketing it, it'll really be a problem around here with empty worlds.

that said, if the game pauses for more than a month or whatever, there IS a chance i will just fall out of my HD routine (ie, checking the game in the morning, lunch break at work, etc) and get used to doing other things at those times, and my interest will fizzle out.
6/16/2016 5:59 PM
Posted by bathtubhippo on 6/16/2016 5:59:00 PM (view original):
i'm not planning on leaving, but i may cut back teams if the game requires more time and attention than it does at present. it seems like this is probably the most common opinion i'm seeing out there. this will be fine for the game overall but only if they MARKET THE GAME to increase the userbase! but if they aren't planning on actually marketing it, it'll really be a problem around here with empty worlds.

that said, if the game pauses for more than a month or whatever, there IS a chance i will just fall out of my HD routine (ie, checking the game in the morning, lunch break at work, etc) and get used to doing other things at those times, and my interest will fizzle out.
Yes. +10
6/16/2016 6:00 PM
Currently undecided...leaning toward staying as I think there's still enough of a strategy element to game planning that I'll still take some enjoyment from it. Definitely not thinking I'll build up teams like I had planned and might even cut my D3 program if the time commit gets to being crazy.
6/16/2016 6:05 PM
I have no life so no reason to leave. No where to go.
6/16/2016 6:14 PM
Posted by Benis on 6/16/2016 6:14:00 PM (view original):
There is always the suicide hot line....well unless call the VA
6/16/2016 6:20 PM
Posted by dacj501 on 6/16/2016 5:26:00 PM (view original):
Cutting back to just MSU as of next season. Will keep it until the worlds stop for the update and probably leave, but although I answered "Leaving" technically there is still about a 0.5% chance I'll change my mind...
Dac, you change your mind more often than I change my underwear, which admittedly, isn't very often.
6/16/2016 7:00 PM
Posted by taniajane on 6/16/2016 6:20:00 PM (view original):
I don't think this means suicide. He maybe just a lost kid or adult who has no purpose in life. It takes a little bit of either side of the God or the devil which ever you chose we have freedom of religion here in the United States of America. To have a purpose in life. You can get a job or you can find out your plan from God. Which I can help I have a lot of notes that you can apply to your lifestyle right away and start being God first like I am. I have always been God first before I started preaching about the bible or anything I just didn't know the truth.

I have alot to say and haven't found the time to put it out on youtube I have seen some guys/girls on youtube preaching about the bible when they haven't gave up everything deleted friends and family members. There loyal to the wrong person and haven't made it to the part where the bible said about Jesus. Jesus quit his full time job to be a ministry for God he gave up everything. This is the process I went through before preaching the bible. I WAS NEVER going to preach the bible untill I knew what my plan was!
6/16/2016 7:03 PM
I will keep one Div 2 team...if I pay for constant beta testing...doubt I will stay
6/16/2016 7:03 PM
Posted by dadbod on 6/16/2016 7:00:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dacj501 on 6/16/2016 5:26:00 PM (view original):
Dac, you change your mind more often than I change my underwear, which admittedly, isn't very often.
I hate the new system, but I love HD...sucks.
6/16/2016 7:04 PM
Posted by backboy13 on 6/16/2016 1:47:00 PM (view original):
For me, I just don't have enough time to learn this new system which seems to be a lot more time-intensive and complicated. I suspect that there are plenty others like me. From my brief experience with the beta, it seems more like a video game dynasty mode than an online game that people commit a few minutes to each day and maybe a half hour or so a day during recruiting, which is the way it was. I wish he would keep even one world the way it is because I would definitely stay in that.
+1
6/16/2016 7:58 PM
Posted by CoachWard95 on 6/16/2016 7:03:00 PM (view original):
Posted by taniajane on 6/16/2016 6:20:00 PM (view original):
I don't think this means suicide. He maybe just a lost kid or adult who has no purpose in life. It takes a little bit of either side of the God or the devil which ever you chose we have freedom of religion here in the United States of America. To have a purpose in life. You can get a job or you can find out your plan from God. Which I can help I have a lot of notes that you can apply to your lifestyle right away and start being God first like I am. I have always been God first before I started preaching about the bible or anything I just didn't know the truth.

I have alot to say and haven't found the time to put it out on youtube I have seen some guys/girls on youtube preaching about the bible when they haven't gave up everything deleted friends and family members. There loyal to the wrong person and haven't made it to the part where the bible said about Jesus. Jesus quit his full time job to be a ministry for God he gave up everything. This is the process I went through before preaching the bible. I WAS NEVER going to preach the bible untill I knew what my plan was!
I wound like to see your notes. I need them bad.
6/16/2016 8:52 PM
I meant to post a poll like this just haven't had time. The better question is not staying or leaving but how many teams are you cutting or adding. I'll drop my d2 team and maybe d3 so I'll drop 1 - 2of my 4 teams. I have no idea how many teams are being dropped but i would guess it is significant. Also, I would guess coaches leaving is a higher percentage than found in this poll. Those of us on the forums actually know what is coming, but I would guess there is a large number that don't really know what's coming. When they wake up one day and the game is offline for a month a lot of those coaches will leave. another percentage will leave when the game comes back and looks completely different than it does now. The reality of this whole process is that we play this game because we enjoy it. When you do a complete overhaul a certain percentage of current coaches will leave. there has to be a plan to replace them or the game is sunk. Sorry I like the beta more than most from what I can tell but put me in the sky is falling camp.
6/16/2016 8:59 PM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
POLL: Are you leaving or are you staying? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.