POLL: Are you leaving or are you staying? Topic

I am cutting from 4 to 1 teams and playing out my final credits. Then I will be out.
6/17/2016 2:47 AM
Troph : One thing I have to tell you, we want you back to NCAC. So cut two and stay with us. One other thing I got to tell you, in Naismith, there are no huge classes like you get in D2 or in another worlds. It's impossible cause there are too many good coaches and you can't get 6 studs in one recruit zone.

Other thing, I think the BETA address the 6-6 set up classes that some use and make the game a bit tougher for people just wanting to let the players get in and out, just go with the flow.

If you decide not to come back, it was nice playing against you. You stole the last CT for me.
6/17/2016 8:02 AM
I am cutting from 5 teams down to potentially 2 and then I will evaluate if I want to keep those two teams or run though my credits and move on.
6/17/2016 8:22 AM
Posted by zorzii on 6/17/2016 8:02:00 AM (view original):
Troph : One thing I have to tell you, we want you back to NCAC. So cut two and stay with us. One other thing I got to tell you, in Naismith, there are no huge classes like you get in D2 or in another worlds. It's impossible cause there are too many good coaches and you can't get 6 studs in one recruit zone.

Other thing, I think the BETA address the 6-6 set up classes that some use and make the game a bit tougher for people just wanting to let the players get in and out, just go with the flow.

If you decide not to come back, it was nice playing against you. You stole the last CT for me.
"Other thing, I think the BETA address the 6-6 set up classes that some use and make the game a bit tougher for people just wanting to let the players get in and out, just go with the flow"

This is one thing that hasn't been talked a whole lot. The effectiveness of superclasses in recruiting will be diminished. You no longer have to be hesitant to battle a school who has 6 openings. They will be able to throw around their attention points but actual recruiting dollars is more balanced. Scouting dollars is also more balanced.

6/17/2016 8:47 AM
That will be seen shortly by me in Beta. I inherited a team with 6 seniors this year, plus I really needed to red shirt one of the two freshmen from last recruiting cycle ( already had 5 pg's-sg's). I suppose if it is as difficult to recruit 6 decent new players, next year will be a wasted year. I have never had a super class so I don't know how different it will be to compare ( usually at most I have had 4 openings in all my years here).
6/17/2016 8:53 AM
Posted by CoachWard95 on 6/16/2016 7:03:00 PM (view original):
Posted by taniajane on 6/16/2016 6:20:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Benis on 6/16/2016 6:14:00 PM (view original):
I have no life so no reason to leave. No where to go.
There is always the suicide hot line....well unless call the VA
I don't think this means suicide. He maybe just a lost kid or adult who has no purpose in life. It takes a little bit of either side of the God or the devil which ever you chose we have freedom of religion here in the United States of America. To have a purpose in life. You can get a job or you can find out your plan from God. Which I can help I have a lot of notes that you can apply to your lifestyle right away and start being God first like I am. I have always been God first before I started preaching about the bible or anything I just didn't know the truth.

I have alot to say and haven't found the time to put it out on youtube I have seen some guys/girls on youtube preaching about the bible when they haven't gave up everything deleted friends and family members. There loyal to the wrong person and haven't made it to the part where the bible said about Jesus. Jesus quit his full time job to be a ministry for God he gave up everything. This is the process I went through before preaching the bible. I WAS NEVER going to preach the bible untill I knew what my plan was!
Take your nonsense somewhere else, it doesn't belong here.

For what it's worth, the suicide hot line comment was meant tongue in cheek, see the VA part at the end.
6/17/2016 9:25 AM
The only thing that seems to be the consensus is that each person is cutting teams.
6/17/2016 4:38 PM
How many teams do you plan on cutting?
Votes: 30
(Last vote received: 6/20/2016 8:26 AM)
6/17/2016 4:43 PM
I'll start it off, I have four teams currently, cutting it to two as soon as I can. Undecided on leaving.
6/17/2016 4:44 PM
Posted by beachhouse on 6/17/2016 4:38:00 PM (view original):
The only thing that seems to be the consensus is that each person is cutting teams.
I have 3 teams. Cutting zero.
6/17/2016 5:15 PM
going to be even more of a ghost town,,,and if beta costs to continually fix once instituded...count me out
6/17/2016 5:18 PM
Posted by dahsdebater on 6/16/2016 3:46:00 PM (view original):
I'll probably leave. I just don't have time for this right now. The stated goal was to make recruiting more flexible, but it's looking like the exact opposite. Giving us the 12-hour cycle certainly helps. But still, if you miss the first day, you can never catch up on those attention points you're now behind by. In the old game you could spend a little extra in some cases, and considering credit was small enough that at least at D2 and D3 missing the beginning of recruiting was a setback, not a knife in the heart of your class. Obviously in high D1 all such bets are off. That's part of the reason I don't enjoy D1 (not nearly the whole reason, but a part). Now we're making the whole thing that way.
You are going to have over 24 hours to assign attention points before recruiting starts, I believe, so that should help a lot.
6/17/2016 5:29 PM
Posted by chapelhillne on 6/17/2016 5:29:00 PM (view original):
I'll probably leave. I just don't have time for this right now. The stated goal was to make recruiting more flexible, but it's looking like the exact opposite. Giving us the 12-hour cycle certainly helps. But still, if you miss the first day, you can never catch up on those attention points you're now behind by. In the old game you could spend a little extra in some cases, and considering credit was small enough that at least at D2 and D3 missing the beginning of recruiting was a setback, not a knife in the heart of your class. Obviously in high D1 all such bets are off. That's part of the reason I don't enjoy D1 (not nearly the whole reason, but a part). Now we're making the whole thing that way.
You are going to have over 24 hours to assign attention points before recruiting starts, I believe, so that should help a lot.
I must be lost....how can one assign attention points prior to recruiting starting..I must have missed this trick
6/17/2016 5:36 PM
I assume that means you can do low level recruiting prior to recruiting..this is what kills me.....the disinformation on a system that changes not weekly....daily..but at times hourly..sure it is BETA...but sheesh..maybe run it longer than they plan
6/17/2016 5:51 PM (edited)
Posted by taniajane on 6/17/2016 5:37:00 PM (view original):
Posted by chapelhillne on 6/17/2016 5:29:00 PM (view original):
I must be lost....how can one assign attention points prior to recruiting starting..I must have missed this trick
New feature where we can pre-load recruiting actions a day or so in advance of recruiting actually starting.
6/17/2016 8:24 PM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
POLL: Are you leaving or are you staying? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.