Haven't heard from him in 11 days... Anyone know him in real life; is he okay?
6/16/2016 3:43 PM
No hughes for 25 days...
6/30/2016 8:02 PM
Hughes made mention along time back that he had been in the military at one point. I remember because he said something about the Navy so with me having served in the Army, we had kind of a friendly, "patriotic" kind of rivalry. I don't know if he's still active duty (maybe reserves) but if he is, he may have deployed somewhere.

The other, more likely answer is that he comes and goes a lot in this game. Almost feels like he gets burned out, stops playing for a while, then starts back when his batteries are charged back up. This isn't the first time he's taken a hiatus from the game, so I wouldn't worry too much just yet.
6/30/2016 9:15 PM
He lost his team in my conference in Wooden, stinks because he was just getting his team back around. Maybe he left because of the new update coming.
6/30/2016 10:08 PM
I know he liked the update...
6/30/2016 10:11 PM
only ****** him off and he left.
7/1/2016 2:12 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
If by butthurt, you mean: disgusted, frustrated, and annoyed. Then yes.
7/1/2016 7:49 AM
He was a big supporter of the Beta, so I don't think he would have dropped out because of that. I hope he is OK.
7/1/2016 7:24 PM
Posted by emy1013 on 6/30/2016 9:15:00 PM (view original):
Hughes made mention along time back that he had been in the military at one point. I remember because he said something about the Navy so with me having served in the Army, we had kind of a friendly, "patriotic" kind of rivalry. I don't know if he's still active duty (maybe reserves) but if he is, he may have deployed somewhere.

The other, more likely answer is that he comes and goes a lot in this game. Almost feels like he gets burned out, stops playing for a while, then starts back when his batteries are charged back up. This isn't the first time he's taken a hiatus from the game, so I wouldn't worry too much just yet.
I was Navy myself, actually found this game while on deployment out to sea.
7/1/2016 10:47 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
hughesjr
Hall of Famer
Block User
If seble does not ban you for life.. Then I am done with WIS.
6/5/2016 8:31 PM
7/2/2016 6:03 AM
Trenton : you think he stopped playing because Seble did not ban who? I think some people are insulting others for no reason and it has to stop.
7/2/2016 8:39 AM
Only. They had a heated exchange during game 1 of the NBA finals. Hughes was ******.
7/2/2016 9:39 AM
That was when he left too, I believe. I do hope he comes back. I also agree that all of the insults are sad to see. I have no problem at all with lively discussions, but it does not need to get personal. To me, that makes the original point that was trying to be made less valid and distracts from what the discussion is about.
7/2/2016 1:28 PM
12 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.