Take over Abandoned Team, get NEXT season freeee!! Topic

We are currently in the playoffs. There are three teams in 7jerry7 where the owner have walked away and wont be back. You can take over the team as a replacement owner now and start getting ready for next season, and I will give you a $20 GC to play next season with that team for free.
Franchises are Florida Hurricanes (NL South), Houston Astros (AL South) and Iowa Hawkeyes (AL West - First pick overall).
Site mail me and we will get you in ASAP.

What a deal!!!
6/17/2016 7:29 AM
Still have Florida and Iowa to choose from!!
6/18/2016 8:43 AM
Florida is still left.
6/20/2016 4:18 AM
Now adding in the Albuquerque Varmints in the NL West. So, we got Florida Hurricanes in the NL South and Albuquerque Varmints in the NL West. Takeover now, get next season free.
6/20/2016 10:08 AM (edited)
i sent you a sitemail
6/20/2016 3:43 PM
Well Albuquerque and Florida went fast. Now we are starting to offer teams that were well run all season, but the owners will not be back. First up is Honolulu Huskies. Takeover now, get next season free.
6/21/2016 8:11 AM
I'll do it
6/22/2016 11:18 AM
Take over Abandoned Team, get NEXT season freeee!! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.