For the longest time I have not been able to adjust depth charts while using my phone. The player I move to another spot doesn't click into place. It's been this way for the past year.

I use chrome and am on a samsung note 4

Any suggestions ?

Thnks
6/17/2016 5:53 PM
Works fine on my I phone. Buy Apple lol.
6/17/2016 6:10 PM
I have this trouble too. I have to go back to my laptop to adjust the depth chart. I have Samsung Galaxy S5 and Chrome. Maybe it's an Android thing.
6/17/2016 8:44 PM
I have Android and Chrome on Motorola Moto E (2nd generation) and have the same problem.
6/18/2016 7:09 AM (edited)
I have trouble on my Android and my Kindle Fire. Also have problems in my playbooks making adjustments with the sliders.
6/18/2016 8:48 AM
Posted by realist9900 on 6/17/2016 5:53:00 PM (view original):
For the longest time I have not been able to adjust depth charts while using my phone. The player I move to another spot doesn't click into place. It's been this way for the past year.

I use chrome and am on a samsung note 4

Any suggestions ?

Thnks
My chrome browser does the same thing but I can get it to work on internet explorer browser.
6/18/2016 1:12 PM
Downloaded Firefox. Problem solved.
6/18/2016 7:43 PM
Hmmm, interesting. I have an Android S5 galaxy and have no problem doing any of the things you guys are talking about. I also use Chrome. The only problem I have on my phone is dealing with fat fingers.
6/18/2016 8:08 PM
Posted by ickiwonkin on 6/18/2016 8:08:00 PM (view original):
Hmmm, interesting. I have an Android S5 galaxy and have no problem doing any of the things you guys are talking about. I also use Chrome. The only problem I have on my phone is dealing with fat fingers.
That's why I use Swype keyboard. Solves the fat finger problem ....and my Note 4/Chrome combo used to work. Something changed at the start of the year.
6/18/2016 8:53 PM
Posted by realist9900 on 6/18/2016 8:53:00 PM (view original):
Posted by ickiwonkin on 6/18/2016 8:08:00 PM (view original):
That's why I use Swype keyboard. Solves the fat finger problem ....and my Note 4/Chrome combo used to work. Something changed at the start of the year.
I love Swype. Use it in every instance. However, when changing depth charts, it doesn't come in too handy.
6/18/2016 9:20 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.