WIS Wants Sim AI teams Topic

What about ----------------- Variable Variables ?
Yup. Like , one week it would be Variable Elites, then it would be Variable Pricing, then it could be Variable Firings.
Do you see where I'm going with this ?
Neither do I .
6/28/2016 1:12 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
71 seasons with PITT and I will lose my team after this season. A couple of seasons after I won the NC. **** started going down hill and it never stop.

It sucks.
7/14/2016 2:07 AM
Posted by ebel331 on 7/13/2016 11:16:00 PM (view original):
Posted by WIS_Support on 6/19/2016 11:31:00 AM (view original):
Posted by nordawg on 6/17/2016 6:08:00 PM (view original):
Yes, this is obvious. Hard to believe, considering that there are so many Sim AI teams in all the worlds, and that people are always complaining about Sim AI teams. So, why is it then that coaches are "fired" from teams, so that their old team can be turned into a crap squad by the Sim AI? The only explanation is that WIS does not want our business. I'm glad I'm not a shareholder.

For those wondering, I was just "fired" after taking over a team that finished last in its conference, and subsequently took that same team to four consecutive bowl games. Now a Sim AI will likely lead a Top-5 recruiting class into oblivion almost immediately.

Thanks, WIS, for pointing out that I am free to buy more teams at a different level. I'm going to have to decline that offer. In fact, I am not buying any more Gridiron Dynasty OR Hardball Dynasty teams. The ones I currently have will play out their remaining seasons and then that's it. Sim AI's can take over. Enjoy.
We understand that people can be frustrated by the current state of the jobs process but this is not what we want. We do not want any SimAI teams. We would like to see every team human coached.

The overall jobs process and job security it on our list of items for review for a future GD update. We will make sure that this forum post is also noted during our review.

Thank you.
dear wis support guys... the filling of wilkinson world is making the firing logic a more glaring problem... why not just fix this today... if you have to vote on a solution at some future update maybe as a temporary band aid you can just turn off the firing from non-elite bcs schools?
Agreed....maybe we should all submit tickets regarding this....might listen if lots of us (100+) send in support tickets...sending now.
7/14/2016 5:41 PM
Posted by WIS_Support on 6/19/2016 11:31:00 AM (view original):
Posted by nordawg on 6/17/2016 6:08:00 PM (view original):
Yes, this is obvious. Hard to believe, considering that there are so many Sim AI teams in all the worlds, and that people are always complaining about Sim AI teams. So, why is it then that coaches are "fired" from teams, so that their old team can be turned into a crap squad by the Sim AI? The only explanation is that WIS does not want our business. I'm glad I'm not a shareholder.

For those wondering, I was just "fired" after taking over a team that finished last in its conference, and subsequently took that same team to four consecutive bowl games. Now a Sim AI will likely lead a Top-5 recruiting class into oblivion almost immediately.

Thanks, WIS, for pointing out that I am free to buy more teams at a different level. I'm going to have to decline that offer. In fact, I am not buying any more Gridiron Dynasty OR Hardball Dynasty teams. The ones I currently have will play out their remaining seasons and then that's it. Sim AI's can take over. Enjoy.
We understand that people can be frustrated by the current state of the jobs process but this is not what we want. We do not want any SimAI teams. We would like to see every team human coached.

The overall jobs process and job security it on our list of items for review for a future GD update. We will make sure that this forum post is also noted during our review.

Thank you.
What about fixing it NOW. Because your answer sure as hell doesn't help me now or any of the others. I have been playing this game for 10 years and this is what I get???

Thanks for nothing.
7/14/2016 8:03 PM
There is a demand curve that shows elasticity of demand. You may be able to lower the price, raise demand, increase profits. Right now supply way outstrips demand, implying your price is too high relative to the value received. Lower your price. Fill the worlds. Then raise the price. Ever hear of Adam Smith?
7/14/2016 11:33 PM
◂ Prev 12
WIS Wants Sim AI teams Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.