GD brought back the leaving early to the NFL Topic

Can anyone confirm that they have brought back the "I know I have another season of eligibility but I'm taking my talents to the next level" or "I wouldn't of gotten playing time this year anyway so I'm not coming back" either way.. players leaving early..Can anyone confirm this was brought back?
6/18/2016 1:39 PM
If you have a red shirt Jr. and he barely sees the field, you will get a message and he will leave. I do not think that this was ever taken out of the game. I have not seen any star players leaving early for the draft in a long time.
6/18/2016 10:24 PM
I have had a few players leave but not for the NFL. That they did not bring back.
6/18/2016 11:27 PM
So if a guy leaves early because of a lack of playing time, does that affect the coach's reputation?
6/19/2016 6:59 AM
GD brought back the leaving early to the NFL Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.