Off Topic: Need employees for gaming business Topic

Restrictions on Use of the Fox Services

You agree not to use the Fox Services to:

• Engage in commercial activity (including, but not limited to, advertisements or solicitations of, business; sales; contests; sweepstakes; creating, recreating, distributing or advertising an index of any significant portion of the Fox Content; or building a business using the Fox Content) without Fox's prior written consent
6/18/2016 9:08 PM
Coin selling is also against the rules in FIFA and gets you permabanned. If you're gonna try to do it I'd certainly not go advertising it around public web space...
6/18/2016 9:27 PM

Zero Tolerance on Coin Selling and Coin Farming

On average, we ban thousands of coin seller and farmer accounts each week and will continue to target coin sellers and farmers aggressively. These bans have had a positive impact on the health of FUT, and we will continue to focus on identifying and banning seller and farmer accounts in FIFA 16.

6/18/2016 9:29 PM
Posted by dahsdebater on 6/18/2016 9:27:00 PM (view original):
Coin selling is also against the rules in FIFA and gets you permabanned. If you're gonna try to do it I'd certainly not go advertising it around public web space...
Not if you generate your coins on your own.
6/18/2016 10:05 PM
Posted by dahsdebater on 6/18/2016 9:29:00 PM (view original):

Zero Tolerance on Coin Selling and Coin Farming

On average, we ban thousands of coin seller and farmer accounts each week and will continue to target coin sellers and farmers aggressively. These bans have had a positive impact on the health of FUT, and we will continue to focus on identifying and banning seller and farmer accounts in FIFA 16.

I'm not coin farming for my own personal gain. Fifa will NEVER END coin selling or buying accounts sorry to tell you that. I'm earning my coins and then selling them based on coin value I am not using a generator or buying coins.
6/18/2016 10:11 PM
Yeah, selling coins is worse than buying coins... You get 2 strikes on buying. First offense selling gets you banned. Frankly, I don't believe you are going to be tricky or deceptive enough to sell enough value in coins to afford to buy another version of the game before you get banned. The only way you profit is if you sell enough to buy a new account before you get caught and permabanned. And eventually they can ban your IP address if they figure you out.

Do what you want, but I thought it was worthwhile to warn you...
6/18/2016 11:07 PM
Why'd you delete the original post? Come on, let's see what you've got. 'Cause it looks what you ain't got are any huevos.
6/19/2016 6:45 AM
if you are good with coin buying and selling in FIFA, I assume you would also think it is fine to buy and sell usernames in HD.

Just fyi, WIS long ago took the view that doing so is forbidden.
6/19/2016 6:57 AM
Posted by emy1013 on 6/19/2016 6:46:00 AM (view original):
Why'd you delete the original post? Come on, let's see what you've got. 'Cause it looks what you ain't got are any huevos.
Because its illegal for the froums isn't it?
6/19/2016 10:33 AM
Posted by CoachWard95 on 6/19/2016 10:33:00 AM (view original):
Posted by emy1013 on 6/19/2016 6:46:00 AM (view original):
Because its illegal for the froums isn't it?
Then why'd you post it in the first place? Lemme guess....."I didn't know".
6/19/2016 10:59 AM
Off Topic: Need employees for gaming business Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.