Tark and Phelan Topic

For some reason, Phelan skipped the day off last night, so both two a day conferences are now on the exact same day, 11 games into the season. Hopefully they will not both recruit on the same day, but it looks that way. I hope that there will be some way to spread the two a day worlds out evenly when the new release happens. If they were 10 days apart, that would be perfect, since those worlds last almost 30 days.
6/19/2016 8:25 AM
Posted by chapelhillne on 6/19/2016 8:25:00 AM (view original):
For some reason, Phelan skipped the day off last night, so both two a day conferences are now on the exact same day, 11 games into the season. Hopefully they will not both recruit on the same day, but it looks that way. I hope that there will be some way to spread the two a day worlds out evenly when the new release happens. If they were 10 days apart, that would be perfect, since those worlds last almost 30 days.
i picked up a team in phelan like 8 seasons ago, and will be dropping after this season (never shoulda picked em up, not update related). part of dropping them is i cant stand the overlap in recruiting. i feel like i wouldn't have picked it up with that overlap, i have been wondering if phelan was shifting over time, because it used to seem close, not 1 day apart. do you know if its been 1 day apart this whole time, or maybe if its been skipping the off day every season and that's why it seems worse now than it was?
6/20/2016 3:00 PM
I'm in Phelan and for some reason I think we have not had the day off for a couple seasons now. I may be wrong but don't think I am.
6/20/2016 4:55 PM
I'm in both Phelan and Tark and they used to be farther apart, maybe as far as 4-5 days, but skipping the off day has brought them together over the last several seasons, I guess if it continues they may separate again
6/20/2016 5:13 PM
Posted by cmac4567 on 6/20/2016 4:55:00 PM (view original):
I'm in Phelan and for some reason I think we have not had the day off for a couple seasons now. I may be wrong but don't think I am.
yeah I think so too
6/20/2016 6:43 PM
Tark and Phelan Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.