Posted by mullycj on 7/23/2016 2:24:00 PM (view original):
2. The anti-beta faction is using "Coach Spud" as a straw man in their arguments. Coach Spud may throw out ideas, but none of them are being enacted.

Not true. NO ONE (not even Seble) listens to SPUD in BETA. He is the whiny little brat at Thanksgiving dinner that you try and throw into the basement for the day. Even if I don't agree with some of the posts from the other coaches Only mentions, they at least have credibility behind their opinions. Spudtard is just empty air. People have tried to explain the exact same thing about this game to him about 10 times already and he is too dense to get it.
Mully, Mully, Mully, don't you get it yet? He doesn't listen to background noise. Unfortunately, background noise is ANYTHING that he doesn't agree with. I'm starting to believe that he's just trolling everyone to get a reaction. Pulling everyone's strings and then sitting back laughing as everyone gets ****** at him.
7/23/2016 2:27 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by the0nlyis on 7/27/2016 10:56:00 PM (view original):

Really appreciate the way that Seble is working hard to improve things and responding to suggestions.

jesus christ chapel can you sound anymore like seble's ******* lapdog. you're a ******* joke every post you make, literally no one could praise seble anymore than you. great ******* deal it took him 2 months to change the ******* text everyone was complaining about and took multiple tries to get the colors right at the beginning too. you have to be ******* high to believe seble is working hard to improve things and responding to suggestions. the amount of **** you spew out of your mouth makes me feel the need to take a shower.

Hey man, don't hold it in, let it out and tell him what you REALLY think. You keep that all bottled up and you'll get an ulcer that will eat you from the inside out. So let it go baby, tell everyone how you really feel!!

Also.......wow!
7/28/2016 12:55 AM
Hey guys our formula for letter grades is better than your analysis I mean look at how Sims run, look at how recruit rankings go, look at how pre season rankings are, clearly we know how to rate players better than you guys who play the game.....

Not sure is seble this stupid or this out of touch. I'd love to see coach ward and seble go at it. Although coach ward is probably seble ghostwriter
7/28/2016 7:11 PM
There is spud again making sure D2/D3 are free to go after anyone they please using the logic of "the only reason we can't now is because D1 players need protection and want all the candy for themselves"

It's pointless to ask spud, but can someone if anyone else agrees explain why D2/D3 players should recruit D1, it just widens the gap between the best and worst at divisions creating no parity at all. Unfortunately with terrible recruit gen we can't just have 3 separate pools as we have so many D1 rated players that couldn't play at D3 but allow them to get those guys means they get guys D1 Sims should be getting to not be utter cap year after year and allow domination of a few coaches over and over.... yes it's nice to get really awesome players at D2/D3 but even now the only reason you get those elite players is because there is such a small human population the #180 center prospect is passed over my the D1 humans. If we had even modest populations wed have very few players dropping down levels. Oh well I guess I'm just another one of those complaining D1 coaches trying to protect my candy stash
8/5/2016 2:21 PM
If anything chapels statement of I used to get ranked players at D2 all the time in the current system and wouldnt want that to be less possible.

Maybe a better analogy would be the 19 year Olds have been getting away with sneaking into the bars and ordering drinks and now that they are getting caught and turned away they don't like it anymore.
8/5/2016 2:23 PM
Posted by viva_il_re on 8/5/2016 2:21:00 PM (view original):
There is spud again making sure D2/D3 are free to go after anyone they please using the logic of "the only reason we can't now is because D1 players need protection and want all the candy for themselves"

It's pointless to ask spud, but can someone if anyone else agrees explain why D2/D3 players should recruit D1, it just widens the gap between the best and worst at divisions creating no parity at all. Unfortunately with terrible recruit gen we can't just have 3 separate pools as we have so many D1 rated players that couldn't play at D3 but allow them to get those guys means they get guys D1 Sims should be getting to not be utter cap year after year and allow domination of a few coaches over and over.... yes it's nice to get really awesome players at D2/D3 but even now the only reason you get those elite players is because there is such a small human population the #180 center prospect is passed over my the D1 humans. If we had even modest populations wed have very few players dropping down levels. Oh well I guess I'm just another one of those complaining D1 coaches trying to protect my candy stash
Yeah me too. I'm trying to protect my D1 candy.

Oh wait. I don't play D1.
8/5/2016 2:51 PM
The best part about your data for prefeneces is that the number 1 overall player in the nation wants to play for a rebuild.... the number overall player wants a rebuild. C- LSU is currently in the lead

What exactly are the benefits for being a good prestige in this new beta especially at D1, we just have a bunch of butter coaches wanting everything to be even whether you are an A+ D1 with 6 openings or a D3 C with 1 openings.
8/5/2016 4:06 PM
The leading Beta A-hole is really feeling his oats lately. Too bad Seble doesn't have the balls just to bad his dumb ***. That would be one thing the entire BETA would agree with. 90% of EttaSpud's posts have some type of dig at coaches far superior than him.

"And if someone gets so upset and quits over a tiny frustration like losing a recruit to a High interest school, just imagine how postal they would go over a broken shoelace, or worse yet a burned out light bulb!"

"(That is, if Seble can stand the cacaphony that is sure to follow that long-time coaches should get a disproportionate advantage from such a change.)"

"Well, damitalltohell, how can people rant if you throw in facts? Get those facts out of here. Facts don’t belong here."

"If you are right, then . Surely those who have mastered the game welcome the added competition."
8/7/2016 6:34 AM
That guy sucks so hard.
8/7/2016 7:00 AM
I think he is the perfect embodiment of everything the new HD represents frankly, and I hope he gets many hours of enjoyment out of it like I used.
8/7/2016 8:02 AM
Posted by the0nlyis on 7/27/2016 10:56:00 PM (view original):

Really appreciate the way that Seble is working hard to improve things and responding to suggestions.

jesus christ chapel can you sound anymore like seble's ******* lapdog. you're a ******* joke every post you make, literally no one could praise seble anymore than you. great ******* deal it took him 2 months to change the ******* text everyone was complaining about and took multiple tries to get the colors right at the beginning too. you have to be ******* high to believe seble is working hard to improve things and responding to suggestions. the amount of **** you spew out of your mouth makes me feel the need to take a shower.

chapel is a good dude and your attacks on him are baseless. you are an idiot.
8/7/2016 2:56 PM (edited)
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
honestly some of these comments are so uncalled for
8/7/2016 4:10 PM
yeh i guess stupid people don't like their stupid comments being called out... guess it doesn't fit with the motto of the new beta where everyone can be a winner
8/7/2016 4:27 PM
◂ Prev 1...12|13|14|15|16|17 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.