Listening to Customers Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Please apply the above comment to so very ******* many recent threads.
6/22/2016 11:39 PM
People are leaving. BETA is not really interesting to me, honestly, but we are going into another recruiting period, will see.
6/23/2016 3:19 PM
Posted by dahsdebater on 6/23/2016 2:15:00 PM (view original):
Posted by llamanunts on 6/22/2016 11:41:00 PM (view original):
Y'all can eat ****. You are being superdicks. I don't love the beta, but you guys, and a buncha other guys, are just being Bad Internet People and superdicks.

Have a tiny bit of class. Be regular dicks who are ****** off. Please stop being superdicks.
cubcub was initially pretty close to being one of the beta apologists IIRC. Obviously people are getting fed up.

Your failed attempts at censorship have been noted, powerless forum police. You are the grocery store security guard of online crowd control.
Tell me you're not serious with that censorship/forum police comment. I know you're not that dumb.
6/23/2016 4:28 PM
Tell me you're not serious with that censorship/forum police comment. I know you're not that dumb

topic hidden duh clue bus when a topic called "Listening to Customers " is put on a status of "Show Topic"....might be a clue even for the total morons about censorship....
6/23/2016 5:00 PM (edited)
I don't have the "hide crappy topics" feature enabled.

dahs - what's up?
6/23/2016 5:17 PM
ok answers the moron question..thanks
6/23/2016 5:20 PM
12 Next ▸
Listening to Customers Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.