PT Transfer Question... Topic

If you promise PT and don't deliver, is the player's decision to transfer affected by how close you came to his requirement? In other words, if I promise 25% and give him 23%, will he cut me some slack...or does he respond just the same way as if I had given him only 3%?
6/23/2016 2:49 PM
the response is the same. either he's mad or he's not. i don't think he will transfer though??? first you get a warning from the player and his work ethic will drop a little.... if you don't fix it you will get another message and his work ethic will drop a lot...

there are ways to manipulate his playing time to keep him happy but not use him in big game or late in the season, etc, but if i recall, the first warning will come after the 4th game.
6/23/2016 6:21 PM
Thanks. I have already received two warnings and the WE has dropped considerably. I am able to satisfy my promises for 6 other players...but not this guy. He is a freshman QB and in order to give him enough snaps I would have to bench my Senior. Note: I already have the Senior subbing out at 95%. The freshman is simply not good enough to play him more AND continue to win games. So, I am not really asking whether I can possibly find a way to meet his demands, I am only asking whether there is any likelihood that he will stay if he spends less than 25% of the time under Center.
6/23/2016 10:05 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Regular season is overrated.
6/24/2016 9:02 AM
I had a guy drop significant WE after game 2 because in one of those e 2 games he didn't get the right percentage. And in fact after the 2 games his average PT was over the required time to meet the promise.
6/24/2016 2:45 PM
Just happened again. After 2 games my Dl had 24% playing time average after a 27% and a 21% game. He was promised 25%. He emails me he isn't happy and his WE dropped 18 points. 18. So don't give me this he gives you a warning and drops his WE a little bit BS.
7/5/2016 3:43 PM
Apparently it is game by game PT, and not the average. Whether that is true or not, I would have been very wary after getting burned the first time ...and made sure it didn't happen a 2nd time.

Don't play him anymore and see what the WE drop is for the 2nd time. If it drops 30+ or so, then a drop of 18 is 'a little bit' relative to the 2nd drop in WE ?
7/5/2016 3:52 PM
Don't forget, these are jocks. They are not playing for you because of their exceptional skill in math .
7/6/2016 12:57 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
PT Transfer Question... Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.