Need someone to recruit for me Topic

Due to other commitments I will not be able to recruit for my team in Wooden next week. If anyone is interested in recruiting for my team sitemail me. I would prefer if someone who is not already coaching in Wooden could help. Thanks in advance!
6/25/2016 11:57 AM
Posted by herbie1124 on 6/25/2016 11:57:00 AM (view original):
Due to other commitments I will not be able to recruit for my team in Wooden next week. If anyone is interested in recruiting for my team sitemail me. I would prefer if someone who is not already coaching in Wooden could help. Thanks in advance!
Could you throw in some credits for my team? I will be glad to help if that is possible I am not in wooden. Just sitemail me what you're going after and i'll do my best.
6/25/2016 7:34 PM
I'd say coach ward recruiting for you is worth about $50 credits maybe 75. He'd run train on those D2 schools
6/25/2016 8:11 PM
Sense the sarcasm there please, don't get your team screwed. ^ if nobody else can help I'll help, I'm in wooden D3 though.
6/26/2016 10:02 AM
what day? I have never recruited for anyone else but if you have no takers I might be able to depends on what day it starts. I am not in wooden.
6/27/2016 11:38 PM
I could probably help recruit if you get desperate.
6/28/2016 7:56 AM
Need someone to recruit for me Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.