RUPP is losing coaches Topic

Really? find those threads....you should run for political office joe..if the truth doesnt fit your agenda your create some nonsense
7/8/2016 9:06 AM (edited)
I am not sold on the new recruiting part of the game. I did not realize they were changing the sim engine though. So. Many. Drama. Queens/Kings.
7/8/2016 9:48 AM
Seble's email seemed perfectly reasonable to me.
7/8/2016 10:58 AM
what did you expect tania you can't even put together coherent sentences.

I got the same thing too it wasn't shocking and it was deserved, you really don't think you deserved it? lol thats only possible using spud logic
7/8/2016 11:48 AM
Really Only...well you may as a customer deserve your slap down for your typical childish rants. Mine were neither childish, nor aimed as ONLY a pompous arse such as you can at either Seble or other customers. Mine were simply addressing the lack of attention to the game for years and then a sudden and unwanted ( by this paying customer ) of a totally new game that in my opinion will not solve the previous problems and more than likely will create a great amount of new ones. Frankly, I really don't care what Scott Seble does anymore. Nor do I care what a juvenile masquerading in an adult's body such as you ONLY think. I simply posted that email as a perfect example of what would be taught in a Junior College Marketing class as poor customer relations.
7/8/2016 1:00 PM
Lol did I deny deserving it?

Also you were definitely the next most childish and aggressive towards seble, I don't think anyone else besides you or me were hostile or dropping curse words in every post, go back and check your post history and reread them maybe you forgot lol

It doesn't matter, everyone knows you were the 2nd worst towards seble and deserved an email like that, it wasn't even a bad email seble does have thr right to ban anyone from here if he wants, you making more unreadable rants about who knows what is gonna matter, is it that big a deal seble sent you an email warning you for being hostile?
7/8/2016 1:29 PM
Posted by taniajane on 7/8/2016 1:00:00 PM (view original):
Really Only...well you may as a customer deserve your slap down for your typical childish rants. Mine were neither childish, nor aimed as ONLY a pompous arse such as you can at either Seble or other customers. Mine were simply addressing the lack of attention to the game for years and then a sudden and unwanted ( by this paying customer ) of a totally new game that in my opinion will not solve the previous problems and more than likely will create a great amount of new ones. Frankly, I really don't care what Scott Seble does anymore. Nor do I care what a juvenile masquerading in an adult's body such as you ONLY think. I simply posted that email as a perfect example of what would be taught in a Junior College Marketing class as poor customer relations.
Ha ha, that **** looks coherent to me! Bravo Taniajane, bravo.
7/8/2016 2:16 PM
Posted by emy1013 on 7/8/2016 2:16:00 PM (view original):
Posted by taniajane on 7/8/2016 1:00:00 PM (view original):
Ha ha, that **** looks coherent to me! Bravo Taniajane, bravo.
ONLY has a reading comprehension problem. No doubt he ONLY reads what he wants to before a pre-teen temper tantrum takes hold.
7/8/2016 4:32 PM
Posted by kayan121110 on 7/8/2016 9:48:00 AM (view original):
I am not sold on the new recruiting part of the game. I did not realize they were changing the sim engine though. So. Many. Drama. Queens/Kings.
They're changing the SIM engine as well?
7/8/2016 5:30 PM
No.
7/8/2016 5:32 PM
seble better change it...there will be many more sims soon and easy recruiting with the new set up.
7/8/2016 5:39 PM
Posted by dadbod on 7/8/2016 5:32:00 PM (view original):
No.
Thanks dadbod...I was about to lose my mind.
Good looks.
7/8/2016 6:18 PM
Posted by p6453 on 7/8/2016 5:30:00 PM (view original):
The engine is the same but defaults are different. It looks like most sim teams now default to a 9-man rotation, which now makes them even easier to run off the court.
7/8/2016 7:08 PM
Posted by rednu on 7/8/2016 7:08:00 PM (view original):
Posted by p6453 on 7/8/2016 5:30:00 PM (view original):
The engine is the same but defaults are different. It looks like most sim teams now default to a 9-man rotation, which now makes them even easier to run off the court.
Thanks rednu.
7/8/2016 8:30 PM
Haha hahaha let's look at iba now too!

Sorry tj but your 10% is gonna be a low estimate look at all these jobs opening up and we haven't even hit the updates hope you are excited to be king of the Sims because it will mean ****.
7/23/2016 7:59 AM
◂ Prev 1...7|8|9|10 Next ▸
RUPP is losing coaches Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.