RUPP is losing coaches Topic

Posted by the0nlyis on 7/23/2016 7:59:00 AM (view original):
Haha hahaha let's look at iba now too!

Sorry tj but your 10% is gonna be a low estimate look at all these jobs opening up and we haven't even hit the updates hope you are excited to be king of the Sims because it will mean ****.
+1
7/23/2016 9:26 AM
10 BCS openings in IBA
7/24/2016 4:31 AM
IBA D2 is healthy though. It has three really powerful D2 conférences.
7/24/2016 10:06 AM
Posted by zorzii on 7/24/2016 10:06:00 AM (view original):
That doesn't include us in the GLV or WVIAC either and both conferences are about one or two good coaches away from being very strong ourselves.

We (the GLV) had two Elite Eight teams this past season, both traditional Iba powerhouses (Bellarmine and Wis, Parkside), so the foundation for building a monster is in place.

But yes, the three conferences Zorzii mentioned are the Heartland, Peach Belt, and CVAC (Carolinas-Virginia). Those three are very clearly a cut above the rest of us middle class and bottom feeders. Each of those three have what, in my humble opinion, are some of the best D2 coaches in the game today and one or two that would rate mention in an all-timer's discussion. My toughest non-conference rival in any of the three just so happens to be one of those all-timers, Getbedarded. I believe he leads our H2H meetings by a couple but I got the better of him this season with 7 seed Parkside upsetting 2 seed Lander. If you don't know of him or how elite of a coach he is, you're missing out on one of the great ones for sure. If HD had a Hall of Fame, he'd be a first ballot, no doubter (at least in my eyes).

He's not the only great coach in those conferences mind you. I just think that he's the very best of all the coaches in those three. And to the other coaches in those conferences, no offense intended. Thanks.
7/24/2016 4:05 PM (edited)
313!!! openings in IBA
7/26/2016 9:14 AM
Posted by emy1013 on 7/24/2016 4:05:00 PM (view original):
Posted by zorzii on 7/24/2016 10:06:00 AM (view original):
That doesn't include us in the GLV or WVIAC either and both conferences are about one or two good coaches away from being very strong ourselves.

We (the GLV) had two Elite Eight teams this past season, both traditional Iba powerhouses (Bellarmine and Wis, Parkside), so the foundation for building a monster is in place.

But yes, the three conferences Zorzii mentioned are the Heartland, Peach Belt, and CVAC (Carolinas-Virginia). Those three are very clearly a cut above the rest of us middle class and bottom feeders. Each of those three have what, in my humble opinion, are some of the best D2 coaches in the game today and one or two that would rate mention in an all-timer's discussion. My toughest non-conference rival in any of the three just so happens to be one of those all-timers, Getbedarded. I believe he leads our H2H meetings by a couple but I got the better of him this season with 7 seed Parkside upsetting 2 seed Lander. If you don't know of him or how elite of a coach he is, you're missing out on one of the great ones for sure. If HD had a Hall of Fame, he'd be a first ballot, no doubter (at least in my eyes).

He's not the only great coach in those conferences mind you. I just think that he's the very best of all the coaches in those three. And to the other coaches in those conferences, no offense intended. Thanks.
Yeah Emy, good to see IBA D2 is strong. I mean, there are still some great spots to land like Naismith D3 or IBA D2.
7/26/2016 9:31 AM
Here are Iba numbers

D3- 73
D2- 110
D1- 108
7/26/2016 2:28 PM
17 Big 6 jobs in Crum

12 B+ or better jobs in D3

no worries
7/27/2016 10:58 AM
◂ Prev 1...8|9|10
RUPP is losing coaches Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.