High School Development question Topic

I know scouting and development has been discussed quite a bit, but I searched a bunch of threads and didn't quite find a clear answer on this.

I recently took over a team that has $20M in HS and $0 in College scouting. In all my other worlds, I've always gone with college and zeroed out HS.

My question is, since HS prospects are younger, do they get more years of development/ratings increases? I've seen some threads where it says prospects get 3-4 years of development regardless of age, and others where it seems to indicate prospects develop until their mid-20s, regardless of when drafted.

Any clarity would help.
6/28/2016 12:01 PM
Your understanding seems to be accurate. HS players start with lower current ratings and have more development than college players, in general.
6/28/2016 12:46 PM
High School Development question Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.