D2 recruiting against a D1 SIM Topic

Maybe that's the way you took it, no one was talking about internationals again, I took it as don't take guys you have the option to FSS without FSSING them, not don't take anyone at all without FSSing them beca use again the way you recruit domestic verse international is completely different.

And then you decide to lay into his judgement because he said something the clearly was able to be interpreted 2 different ways and he never even brought up because they are fundamentally different in the way you have to recruit them

If he did intend to mean don't recruit internationals at all then yes that's wrong, but I highly assume guyo wasn't even thinking about internationals writing that
6/30/2016 7:27 PM
Maybe I need to include a sarcasm meter when I post. First, again, I included the sarcastic comment at the end. Second, it was meant to show that not all things should be taken literally. To prove a point. I know he wasn't talking about internationals, hence the last comment.....again.

Maybe I was just overestimating my audience when I wrote that. I'll make things simpler for the peanut gallery next time.
6/30/2016 7:52 PM
Oh so now we just backtrack and delete our posts and label it as sarcasm

Cool
6/30/2016 7:58 PM
Dude. Let. It. Go.

And grow some thicker skin. Damn.
6/30/2016 8:38 PM (edited)
you're the one who said you were done posting and deleting your posts, then minutes later came back reversed circle claiming you were being sarcastic and still keep posting

I never said I was leaving this thread, I'm perfectly fine sitting here arguing
6/30/2016 9:19 PM
◂ Prev 1234
D2 recruiting against a D1 SIM Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.