Your welcome chapel
Votes: 17
(Last vote received: 6/30/2016 1:21 PM)
6/28/2016 8:16 PM
there was a proposition : EES declare early so you can actually replace them in the first signing period. It's not reality but it's the best solution so far.
6/28/2016 8:18 PM
If we get more suggestions I'll put a new poll out...
6/28/2016 8:19 PM
Well, at least my vote agreed with the first two.

I move to close the vote. Will somebody please second the motion?
6/28/2016 8:24 PM
You're*

Sorry Only, had to do it!
6/28/2016 8:32 PM
Nice job Viva - I must be technologically challenged.
6/28/2016 8:34 PM
Posted by zorzii on 6/28/2016 8:18:00 PM (view original):
there was a proposition : EES declare early so you can actually replace them in the first signing period. It's not reality but it's the best solution so far.
I also like this as a second choice.
6/28/2016 8:34 PM
Posted by chapelhillne on 6/28/2016 8:34:00 PM (view original):
Posted by zorzii on 6/28/2016 8:18:00 PM (view original):
I also like this as a second choice.
+1
6/28/2016 8:48 PM
The issue with putting the poll here though is the people outside of beta don't know about all the other changes
6/28/2016 8:49 PM
Yeah - I know what you mean. But I would have voted to do away with it even in the current game.
6/28/2016 8:56 PM
1. hard code a significant fraction of elite recruits to sign only in the second cycle

2. award more attention points for a slot that opens because of an EE - say 40 instead of 20 - so that a school that loses an EE has resources to catch up - note that this arguably reflects the reality that when a kid goes EE it gets the school extra attention from recruits
6/28/2016 9:46 PM
I have to say having EE's declare early sounds more "realistic' in sense the more you think about it.

You know guys like Ben Simmons are 1 year rentals, that's pretty close to what we are getting now, maybe if the EE logic was touched up a bit so it doesn't seem so "surprising"

Sounds like the best "compromise" I've seen. I mean I'd still prefer 1 signing period, but knowing 2 signing periods is happening I'd say having EE's declare early is the best option out there, eliminating EE's has to be one of the dumbest idea's I've seen as well.
6/28/2016 9:50 PM
Posted by viva_il_re on 6/28/2016 8:19:00 PM (view original):
If we get more suggestions I'll put a new poll out...
you left off the only decent solution i've heard so far, except to eliminate 2 periods, which has no chance in hell of happening. so i think you should probably start over now... if its not obvious, that solution is to have EEs declare early. considering this has been brought up since before seble even started working on the beta, and many times since (i think i've said it myself at least five times, if you count back when seble first introduced the idea of the beta), i'm pretty surprised this is new to you, really! i guess it just goes to show how much conversation there's been about the beta. i haven't even read 30% of the beta forum stuff, i'd guess, which is pretty weird... i just don't have a lot of fight left in me, i guess.
6/28/2016 9:59 PM
I did that on my phone in about 5 seconds sorry I didn't post everything, said I would post a new poll as well as even saying that in a post right above you, but I guess those for the beta don't actually read anything they just blindly yell the beta is good.

it could also be assumed (try to fix) would then mean EE's declare early....
6/28/2016 10:06 PM
We understand you have been too busy maintaining your elite prima donna players gillispie!! :)
6/28/2016 10:08 PM
12 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.