I know that EE's promote "realism" in the game, but why have them at all? Hell, getting rid of EE's altogether might actually "help" mid-majors sign some elite talent because the BCS schools wouldn't have to be replacing those guys every year therefore leaving extras for the mid tier schools.
6/28/2016 10:36 PM
Because it wasn't a problem until the update and it was something that added realism pretty easily with no truly negative "consequences" again until the beta was introduced.

So we should make the game less real on something easy because of stupid decisions made for the beta?

Why not fix the actual problems instead of eliminating something "good" because dumb decisions made it have negative consequences

Oh stabbing my arm with a knife is a bad idea and it hurts, lets cut the whole arm off so I don't stab myself there anymore.

D1 just turns into super D3 with no EE's, it's incredibly unrealistic to have people stay all 4 seasons at every level.

this has to be a top 3 dumbfounded moment on people thinking eliminating EE's is a good idea instead of maybe going back to eliminating the problem that made EE's a problem....
6/28/2016 10:42 PM
I agree only...however. If we still have any desire to play we have to realize what can still be changed and what cannot.

6/28/2016 10:54 PM
you would think this would be an easy way to have realism, but I guess not, I'm not sure if the EE problem is because of seble's stupidity or seble's inability to code it which is also his stupidity, but in another way.

so its going in my butt and I'm supposed to just lube up and try to enjoy it?
6/28/2016 10:57 PM (edited)
◂ Prev 12

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.