if I happened to miss something please get angry and yell at me to fix it, it will make me do it faster, I left off the best idea out there on purpose so you have to guess what they are if noone brings it up

If you don't know what those options mean well you're outta luck(happy with that grammar benis?)

Votes: 36
(Last vote received: 7/1/2016 11:55 PM)
6/28/2016 10:11 PM
Also why the hell you guys want to get rid of EE's lol thats going onto the HD wall of shame along with everything spud/cubcub said and chapel's coaches leaving is a good thing, and pretty soon whatever TJ about to say
6/28/2016 10:12 PM
Posted by viva_il_re on 6/28/2016 10:12:00 PM (view original):
Also why the hell you guys want to get rid of EE's lol thats going onto the HD wall of shame along with everything spud/cubcub said and chapel's coaches leaving is a good thing, and pretty soon whatever TJ about to say
Whoa! I think the beta is worse than the regular game, just not bad enough to make everyone leave! You haven't been on the forums in a while, only, cause I have changed my stance. Please don't put me in the same category as a coach who had a tread started that consisted of the phrase "@#$% you CoachSpud" 15 times.
6/28/2016 10:34 PM
too late you will forever be associated with being a twit no matter how hard you reverse trend unfortunately.
6/28/2016 10:37 PM
viva, you'll eat your words when the glorious Spudball era is upon us, and D3 teams get invited to the D1 tournament because D3 and D1 should be the same.
6/28/2016 10:37 PM
Posted by kcsundevil on 6/28/2016 10:38:00 PM (view original):
viva, you'll eat your words when the glorious Spudball era is upon us, and D3 teams get invited to the D1 tournament because D3 and D1 should be the same.
god damn it why not just make D3 the new D1 and get rid of the school names, let people name their schools things like the Atlanta Gay Pirates and let everyone adjust their player ratings so we can all have fun!. Oh and make it a best of 6 game series for the title and give trophies to all coaches for their participation!
6/28/2016 10:46 PM
During the last NBA draft in Phelan there were 29 underclassmen taken. Assuming they eliminate the early entries, the mid majors still get left out of the elite talent. It's an advantage for the A/A-/B+ teams, midmajors still could get slightly better players, because of the players the A/A-/B+ teams normally get will fall to the B/B-/C+ teams and so on. Only way the midmajors can compete for these extra 29 players is if the prestige gap is narrowed. I don't have a problem with how prestige works, but some of the elite players might be "too elite" and could be scaled down a bit.
6/28/2016 11:25 PM
After thinking over the whole scenario, assuming they don't close the prestige gap, it would appear the major teams that get to keep the EE's would have the advantage. Think of an A+ prestige team getting to keep 3-4 All American seniors that would've normally declared early for the draft. The midmajors would stand less of a chance.
6/28/2016 11:47 PM
yes but talent drops down, maybe not to midmajors fully, but to non power schools who are able to bring in more recruits because the heavy EE teams cannot continuously recruit them because they don't have so many openings.

The power schools aren't losing/gaining talent because they would have the same talent as before just more upperclassmen. they would've just recruited the next 3-4 All americans that would've been EE's so they get better but not as much better as non power "power" schools and midmajors

It would also depend on population the less coaches the better it is for mid/non majors to become close to power conference stength
6/28/2016 11:57 PM (edited)
FYI - there is NO MORE post season cash anymore. The gap between Big 6 and everyone else is not that large ANYMORE.
6/28/2016 11:58 PM
Posted by mullycj on 6/28/2016 11:58:00 PM (view original):
FYI - there is NO MORE post season cash anymore. The gap between Big 6 and everyone else is not that large ANYMORE.
That's a fair point. It's hard to weigh the advantages and disadvantages at this stage, not knowing what seble is going to do, in regards to the prestige gap, which will play a huge role. I hope he still isn't considering about the luck factor in getting a recruit.
6/29/2016 12:10 AM
I voted for 2 signing periods, EE declare early...mainly because I know there's no way sable will go for 1 signing period so it seemed silly to put a vote there.
6/29/2016 12:14 AM
oh yes we followed US politics into voting for the lesser of evils!!!!!
6/29/2016 12:17 AM
Posted by viva_il_re on 6/29/2016 12:17:00 AM (view original):
oh yes we followed US politics into voting for the lesser of evils!!!!!
Nah, I'm writing in Cthulu this November...why settle for the lesser evil?
6/29/2016 12:33 AM
Posted by kcsundevil on 6/28/2016 10:38:00 PM (view original):
There will be enough Postseason Invitations so that every school goes to one of them, Ward will be very happy!
6/29/2016 8:09 AM
1234 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.