The problem with the changes, is they are changes Topic

The new system could be great. There may be no flaws and it works perfect. I would still drop teams. Regardless of how well it works, one thing is certain, it is going to take more time. It is going to take time to learn, and by all accounts more time to play. That is not something I am interested in. Had this been a tweak sure, but not an overhaul. I hope the new system works great, but I don't have the time to find out.
6/29/2016 9:37 AM
+1
6/29/2016 9:57 PM
I never understood why change for the sake of change is ever considered a good thing. I understand not wanting things to get stale, but when you have a winner, you tweak and improve, not scrap and start over.
6/29/2016 11:42 PM
I've said it before. You build goodwill through a series of small changes to progress the game. Otherwise you'll hit blowback. The good news is that he's listening. The bad news is he should have been doing that long ago. Hopefully, the user involvement ends up a positive instead of the loudest/least intelligent speaking towards their self interest.
6/29/2016 11:47 PM
but accordign to seble you'd have blowback no matter what!

because ignoring us for years and then delivering an update no one wanted or asked for is surely good business decisions and not a reason for pretty much all the blowback yes even if the changes were good coaches would leave, but there would be nothing like what is going on in the forums right now and nothing like the number of coaches leaving/cutting.

but seble doesn't want to admit that because he's too far in to admit he massively ****** up on an enormous scale
6/29/2016 11:50 PM
The problem with the changes, is they are changes Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.