Recruiting messages document Topic

I had a link to a google docs page that listed all the High-High messages from scouting trips and it looks like the owner of the document took it down. Does anyone have a seperate URL or link they use that you can share?
6/29/2016 9:45 AM
We must have had the same link...I went to get you the URL from the one I use and it was gone. :(

Pretty much the high-highs are all the messages that include either *'d words or CAP words. The only exceptions that I can remember are speed (the low-high message has caps, the high-high message has the asterisks), defense (low-high talks of "major improvement," high-high talks of "massive improvement") and LP (high-high says "sky's the limit"). I can't think of any others that didn't fall into the above pattern.
6/29/2016 12:15 PM
Same thing happened when I tried. Here is a link to another list
6/29/2016 12:27 PM
Thanks
6/30/2016 8:53 AM
Recruiting messages document Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.