Free team(s) in Gibson Topic

Sadly, but not surprisingly, looks like we'll have 2-3 free teams available over the next 7-10 days due to new guys dropping out almost immediately. We are currently in the off-season, so you can take over a team and basically get a full season for free.

We want experienced owners to take these team and I'll start taking interest now. Sitemail me, if you have some decent HBD experience, it'll be first come, first served.
6/29/2016 11:14 PM
Have one on the list but will almost certainly need one or two more....an entire free season basically is what's available.
6/30/2016 12:37 PM
Now two on the list, will take one more for now....stiemail me to get on the list.
6/30/2016 5:49 PM
I now have 5 names on my list for, probably, 3 teams...that's good for now....thanks for all the interest.
7/3/2016 8:40 PM
Free team(s) in Gibson Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.