This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by AlekTx2015 on 6/30/2016 4:10:00 AM (view original):
everyone hop on to Leahy! Let's make Leahy world better than Wilkinson. If you're new join Leahy and let's start a wave of new coaches with brand new attitudes!

i will help post fun articles and write ups every week. (Game of the week etc)
To help me it would be beneficial if you guys recruited people so we can make Leahy the most user friendly world! Join now! I guarantee I will make this world the best.

i will be the Donald Trump of this world.
Are you going to build a wall around Leahy and make us pay for it? Leahy is pretty empty, people might as well join Wilkinson and take advantage all the user created content that is already established.
6/30/2016 7:41 AM
everyone hop on to Leahy! Let's make Leahy world better than Wilkinson. If you're new join Leahy and let's start a wave of new coaches with brand new attitudes!

To help me it would be beneficial if you guys recruited people so we can make Leahy the most user friendly world! Join now! I guarantee I will make this world the best.

let's make gd great again!
6/30/2016 7:14 PM
ps why not hayes?
6/30/2016 7:16 PM
In case anyone hasn't noticed, Alek writes columns on what's going on in world in the Leahy Forum.
I love the idea as I once did the same, many years ago. I think it brings a very cool dimension to the game.
Check out his writing!
7/1/2016 10:56 AM
Posted by bobprobert on 6/30/2016 7:14:00 PM (view original):

let's make gd great again!
GD is great again. In wilkinson.... I'm not against someone trying to make a world more popular but why not just join the world that is already thriving and has a ton of coaches and media. I'm sure you could even write your articles on Wilkinson central. Unless you are just doing this for popularity and want to be the one running it there really is no reason to join wilkinson and add more to the community. Keep GD great.
7/2/2016 10:59 AM
Hold it! If everyone stampedes to Leahy it will lose its small town charm. Think about what you're doing, people.
7/4/2016 1:15 AM
You're not even in Leahy
7/4/2016 2:04 AM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.