Updates for Leahy (Season 123)

+ Have more user coaches (162 last season, goal to reach 180 this season)
+ Add a Twitter account (aim to get up and running before playoffs start)
+ Create pre season prediction and summaries (the first Friday of recruiting cycle)
+ Create playoff / on the bubble article/forum (2-3 days before conference championship day)
+ Set up a coach of the year voting system (conference championship weekend, final vote first round of playoffs)
7/7/2016 1:39 AM
Dmac: I'll look into it. During this time I'm focused on bringing in new coaches during this period and writing articles in the coaching carasoul forum. Invite whoever you can during this time!
7/7/2016 1:48 AM
Posted by robust_trex on 7/6/2016 9:25:00 PM (view original):
High fives to Alek and.....Kudos to moreron for all the un-acknowledged humor.
Pretty serious group here Trex. I noticed in the GD forum that a bunch of guys from other conferences are arguing with Alek about whose is the biggest.
7/8/2016 9:56 AM (edited)
I have a feeling that the most competitive conference is going to be the LSC, and not just because im a part of it. 8 of the 12 teams have coaches and that makes for exciting competition all around. Alek, this should be a fun season and keep the posts coming....
7/7/2016 7:39 PM
Lone star conference is going to be fantastic to watch. I wish all leagues were like this.
7/10/2016 10:39 PM
It's gonna be unbelievable, believe me.
7/19/2016 12:28 PM
Oddly, Three of the human coaches in the LSC signed 1 player combined in recruiting. APB on Alek... No posts for a week or so.
7/20/2016 5:38 PM
I did some horrible recruiting for the LSC in my first year, so now i'll play catch up for the next couple of recruiting seasons. Luckily, the depth of the team is decent before i arrived. I feel like the dark horse of the conference.
7/20/2016 6:59 PM
I guess the NEW ERA has passed and The Leahy Prophet has been silenced.
7/26/2016 5:36 PM
Posted by robust_trex on 7/26/2016 5:36:00 PM (view original):
It takes a lot more than just some hype to build up a world. It takes several people making a daily commitment to make it happen. Alex can't do it alone. I would suggest several of you digging in and helping him out or join a world that already has it all started.
7/26/2016 6:21 PM
Posted by awags on 7/26/2016 6:21:00 PM (view original):
Posted by robust_trex on 7/26/2016 5:36:00 PM (view original):
It takes a lot more than just some hype to build up a world. It takes several people making a daily commitment to make it happen. Alex can't do it alone. I would suggest several of you digging in and helping him out or join a world that already has it all started.
Touche.........well said
7/26/2016 7:22 PM
We need to get a few guys in D3 to join the LSC, if it becomes an all-human conference it would be awesome. Waiting for the mid season recap from someone.
7/28/2016 1:20 AM
Come back AleK, only you can solve our problems.
7/28/2016 3:16 PM
Sorry guys I'm in the middle of college football so I won't be able to post often until the season is over. I will do my best with the free time that I have. Bear with me. Also would encourage others so post articles/columns/predictions themselves to help boost the world. I can ignite the flame, but with my life I will need help keeping it burning. MLGA!
7/29/2016 10:14 PM
So this is how we make Leahy great (again?). Lotsa yap-yap, no substance.
8/5/2016 3:09 PM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.