Spring Training reps Topic

How do you get system to play more players in Spring Training games than just the starting lineup? I want system to play a lot of guys during each game to get reps for the young guys.
6/30/2016 10:59 AM
Change d-rep and rest settings.
6/30/2016 11:09 AM
What Mike said.

I change my def-reps setting to 1/7, and both of my player rest settings (winning and losing) to 1/5.

Also, shorten the pitch counts for all your pitchers, especially the starters. I go no higher than 55/60 for my SPs in ST.

I also move the pitcher to leadoff in a non-DH lineup. One reason is because I don't care if I win or lose ST games. The other reason is it might just provide one additional PH opportunity to get another hitter into the game towards the end.
6/30/2016 11:15 AM
Great, thanks.
6/30/2016 11:24 AM
I use tandem starting pitchers to get more of my minor league starters into the games.
6/30/2016 11:29 AM
Change your settings to go aggressive on Pinch Hitting, Pinch Running and Double Switches also.
6/30/2016 12:27 PM
Spring Training reps Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.