If I were GM of . . . Topic

Dwight Howard...FML
7/1/2016 7:15 PM
If I was the Mavericks GM I would be trying to land anyone ANYONE They literally have only ONE starting player, westley Mathews. They let Parsons go and struck out on Whiteside and Conley..... And they seem to not be going after anyone else like at all... They kinda tried batum but struck out with him too... Poor Dirk if he stays.... On that note IF I WAS THE DALLAS MAVERICK GM I would just give Dirk a MAX contract. Mavs aint going to sign anyone of note at this rate and he only has a couple of years left just give the man some thank you money
7/1/2016 8:05 PM
Mozgov is a freakin' steal compared to what Turner got.
7/1/2016 8:41 PM
Posted by all3 on 7/1/2016 8:41:00 PM (view original):
Mozgov is a freakin' steal compared to what Turner got.
and Noah.
7/1/2016 11:25 PM
IDK what to do with the Bulls.
7/1/2016 11:56 PM
If I were GM of the Hornets, I would draft better players than they typically do. It's doubtful that a top-tier FA would sign with Charlotte.
7/3/2016 1:34 PM
Posted by ncmusician_7 on 7/3/2016 1:34:00 PM (view original):
If I were GM of the Hornets, I would draft better players than they typically do. It's doubtful that a top-tier FA would sign with Charlotte.
But but but.....Jordan.
7/3/2016 6:25 PM
Posted by samuelyork93 on 7/1/2016 8:05:00 PM (view original):
If I was the Mavericks GM I would be trying to land anyone ANYONE They literally have only ONE starting player, westley Mathews. They let Parsons go and struck out on Whiteside and Conley..... And they seem to not be going after anyone else like at all... They kinda tried batum but struck out with him too... Poor Dirk if he stays.... On that note IF I WAS THE DALLAS MAVERICK GM I would just give Dirk a MAX contract. Mavs aint going to sign anyone of note at this rate and he only has a couple of years left just give the man some thank you money
Looks like Barnes will sign the max offer sheet with the Mavs.
7/4/2016 10:17 AM
Posted by nbafan23 on 7/1/2016 11:56:00 PM (view original):
IDK what to do with the Bulls.
Not sign Rondo?
7/4/2016 10:22 AM
i was thinking the Grizzlies could have had Lin and Matt Dellavedova for half the price of Mike Conley. neither is better, but they're both decent, and Conley's just going to get older. i feel like none of them really move the needle that much......

if i were the GM of the Suns, i'd be pretty happy with this Summer League game against the Blazers. Ulis, Booker, Bender and Chriss......seriously, how many teams have this much potential? Bender is a swiss army basketball player who brings the ball up the floor at 7'1", Chriss is a human pogo stick and he's got his hands all over the passing lanes, Ulis is the purest point guard I've seen in forever and Booker is a future All-Star. dude already does everything.

whew.....Bender and Chriss are doing things you just don't see anybody do. combined, they're gonna make an impact right away.
7/9/2016 5:33 PM
I expect the Suns to have one of, if not the worst, record in the NBA this season, but the future looks real bright with a core of Knight, Booker, Warren, Chriss, and Bender and then having Uliss and Len on the bench. 3 or 4 years from now that could certainly be a real and legit contender.
7/9/2016 7:57 PM
Bucks .. I'd sign a healthier version of Ersan, throw nearly $40M at Delly, and try to give D-Wade some leverage with Miami, even though we don't have the salary cap room to actually make him an offer.

Oh wait... that's what they did.

Actually I would have started by trying to unload Monroe, who doesn't seem that expensive given what's happened this month and who doesn't seem to fit at all with Kidd's vision for the team. Seems like he would have value in some systems, but based on the lack of action it would seem there's not much interest league-wide.
7/11/2016 11:31 AM
Posted by copernicus on 7/1/2016 11:46:00 AM (view original):
not if all 3 years are guaranteed and the Lakers have team options on the back half of Mozgov's contract
welp, wrong about this but after Mahinmi and Biyombo still kind of market value
7/12/2016 9:47 AM
AND THEN I'D GIVE MILES PLUMLEE $13M/YR!!!
7/18/2016 12:19 PM
of the Timberwolves I would package LaVine, Rubio and a future 1 for a star. Maybe Cousins, maybe Butler, maybe Okafor just somebody with more value. LaVine is our only 3pt threat so that would have to be rectified greatly but there is no doubt that we need a veteran star (or an Okafor would be fine).
7/22/2016 3:19 PM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸
If I were GM of . . . Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.