WTF!??!?!?! Topic

Thank GOD they still don't allow transgenders in the military or force the taxpayers to pay for their operation.
7/4/2016 1:40 PM
Posted by DougOut on 7/4/2016 1:40:00 PM (view original):
Thank GOD they still don't allow transgenders in the military or force the taxpayers to pay for their operation.
They probably will if Clinton gets elected.
7/4/2016 5:19 PM
I'm sorry. They already did it earlier last week. Trans genders will now flood the military for free surgery at tax payer expense.

7/4/2016 6:57 PM (edited)
Bruce/Caitlyn refuses to disclose whether he/she has had gender reassignment surgery (according to the article). Nobody's business but his/hers.
7/6/2016 3:39 PM
Are you waiting for the BIG reveal on the soon to be reality show?
7/6/2016 3:43 PM
I am not. There were rumors a few months ago (from some British publication, I believe) that Bruce\Caitlyn was considering reversing the transition because he\she is still attracted to women and that works better with his\her faith if he is still a man.

That should just about catch you up on all the Bruce\Caitlyn news you've been willfully ignoring.
7/6/2016 3:47 PM
Thanks?
7/6/2016 3:50 PM
You spelled "I've now blocked you" wrong.
7/6/2016 4:00 PM
◂ Prev 12
WTF!??!?!?! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.