Patience and Resigning Topic

Hey guys,

With the latest updates, if someone has a 70 patience is an 89 overall and has been with me for 8 years), will they resign next season? I want to see what his rating drops to since he's really old. Otherwise I can resign him now before the season ends.

7/1/2016 1:05 PM
anyone know?
7/2/2016 11:17 AM
" Patience plays a role in a player's ability to deal with adversity following demotions, injuries and lack of promotions. "
^ from the Help - so I don't think his Patience rating will have any affect on his re-signing.
7/2/2016 11:23 AM
I will disagree with hypno. Patience makes all the difference I think. He "should" resign with a 70 Patience. If he's really old, then take the chance and wait until next season....well, if he's a position player.
7/6/2016 1:37 AM
You're not disagreeing with me, you're disagreeing with the text written by WIS in the Help section. Just to clarify.
7/6/2016 6:10 AM
I remember reading somewhere that players with 50-60 patience are 50/50 to re-sign and players with >60 patience will generally re-sign.
7/7/2016 1:44 PM
Its got to be a formula of PAT, Age and Overall rating.. I've never had a good young player with less than a 70 patience resign.. I havent seen a player with a 80 or higher not be willing to resign..
7/7/2016 4:17 PM
Posted by bglick on 7/1/2016 1:05:00 PM (view original):
Hey guys,

With the latest updates, if someone has a 70 patience is an 89 overall and has been with me for 8 years), will they resign next season? I want to see what his rating drops to since he's really old. Otherwise I can resign him now before the season ends.

I would resign him now unless he is hella old and wants a long deal..
7/7/2016 4:18 PM
this GUY wouldnt resign for me..
7/7/2016 4:54 PM
Patience and Resigning Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.