Yet Another Ratings/Potential Question Topic

Gentlemen/Ladies, is there a way to figure out at what number a rating changes from blue to black in the following scenario. Imagine it's the off season and the world is just about to roll over to the new year. When it rolls over, that's when the players still on your roster get their off season improvements/decreases in their individual ratings, correct? Correct you are, moving right along then.

Okay, so far so good, everyone's up to speed and on the same sheet of music (Beethoven I'm imagining, maybe Bach. Or perhaps a TRULY great musician from the past like Vanilla Ice. Ehh, whatever, doesn't really matter anyway). So here's the question. Let's say your PF finishes the season with an Ath rating of 60 and it's still blue. When the world rolls over and the players get their increases/decreases your PF now has an Ath rating of 67 but it's black having fallen into the "average" range. Is there any way to pinpoint at exactly what number he went from blue to black (not factoring in decimal places, just visual numbers)? Or is all you know that he went from blue to black "somewhere" between 60 and 67, therefore making his ceiling somewhere between 81 and 88?

Am I missing a method to determine this or is just luck of the draw when this happens and there's really no way to track it exactly?

Thank you in advance gentlemen/ladies. Maybe gentlefolk is better? And are you trying to tell me, seriously, that Vanilla Ice is not a lyrical assassin? Whatever, thanks to anyone with a legit answer!
7/1/2016 2:45 PM
There's no way to know that broski
7/1/2016 2:48 PM
Posted by Trentonjoe on 7/1/2016 2:48:00 PM (view original):
There's no way to know that broski
Thank you broseph.
7/1/2016 3:00 PM
I don't think there's any way to know.

But what I want to know is, where are you finding these guys who get offseason improvements of 7? In ATH?
7/1/2016 3:01 PM
Posted by dcy0827 on 7/1/2016 2:45:00 PM (view original):
Gentlemen/Ladies, is there a way to figure out at what number a rating changes from blue to black in the following scenario. Imagine it's the off season and the world is just about to roll over to the new year. When it rolls over, that's when the players still on your roster get their off season improvements/decreases in their individual ratings, correct? Correct you are, moving right along then.

Okay, so far so good, everyone's up to speed and on the same sheet of music (Beethoven I'm imagining, maybe Bach. Or perhaps a TRULY great musician from the past like Vanilla Ice. Ehh, whatever, doesn't really matter anyway). So here's the question. Let's say your PF finishes the season with an Ath rating of 60 and it's still blue. When the world rolls over and the players get their increases/decreases your PF now has an Ath rating of 67 but it's black having fallen into the "average" range. Is there any way to pinpoint at exactly what number he went from blue to black (not factoring in decimal places, just visual numbers)? Or is all you know that he went from blue to black "somewhere" between 60 and 67, therefore making his ceiling somewhere between 81 and 88?

Am I missing a method to determine this or is just luck of the draw when this happens and there's really no way to track it exactly?

Thank you in advance gentlemen/ladies. Maybe gentlefolk is better? And are you trying to tell me, seriously, that Vanilla Ice is not a lyrical assassin? Whatever, thanks to anyone with a legit answer!
Turn off the lights and I glow
7/1/2016 3:11 PM
Link

I'm not an ******* all the time
7/1/2016 3:33 PM
Posted by kcsundevil on 7/1/2016 3:11:00 PM (view original):
Posted by dcy0827 on 7/1/2016 2:45:00 PM (view original):

Turn off the lights and I glow
Robbie, is that you?
7/1/2016 3:44 PM
Posted by dahsdebater on 7/1/2016 3:01:00 PM (view original):
I don't think there's any way to know.

But what I want to know is, where are you finding these guys who get offseason improvements of 7? In ATH?
Cheat codes brah, cheat codes. It's what all the cool kids are using these days.
7/1/2016 3:48 PM
Yet Another Ratings/Potential Question Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.