World 122 Final 4 & BCS Show Topic

Division III

Final 4
#17 Central vs #5 Huntington
I expect Huntington to rock Central to head to the natty. Huntington is led by there QB Charles Higgins who hasn't thrown an interception all season. Patrick Green might be even better as he's accounted for more than 50 touchdowns running and receiving.
Prediction: 45-24 Huntington
#7 Austin Vs #3 Worcester State
Now this is a game! This is why we play this game. Worcester State is a force with no signs of stopping. They face the ultimate dynasty program who's won 7 National Championships in a row! That's insane. Along with who know how many wins in a row. I'm assuming over 100+ wins in a row. With Worcester State accounting over 80+ touchdowns this season and a 17-0 record this is the team that can take down the almighty Austin Empire.
Prediction: 35-34 Worcester State

Division II
Final 4
#5 Cheyney Vs #1 Saint Joseph's
Battle of the Bulls. This one can go either way. Both have been here before and won championships. Another awesome game to look at. Cheyney relies on there QB passing heavily for over 69 TDS! While Saint Joseph's is more balanced but lean on running down your throat.
Prediction: 41-31 Cheyney

#7 Findlay Vs #3 Texas A&M Kingsville
Findlay loves relying on RB Joseph Ferriera to carry the team with over 4,700 years rushing!!
Texas A&M Kingsville is going to have to shut him down to win this game and remain unbeaten.
Prediction: 35-32 Kingsville

FCS
Final 4
#1 Bethune Cookman Vs #5 Pennsylvania
This might be the best matchup in the final 4 world 122 series. With 2 coaches who have a lot at stake this one is a game to watch. Bethune coming in hot and having one of there best seasons ever, the sky is the limit for them for seasons to come. Penn is the big bully in this division for winning 9 of the last 14 national championships and has been beating numerous teams by 100+ points. QB has over 10,000 yards passing and 139 TD's in one season! Yeah... That ain't Earthlike numbers that Leahy numbers. Game on.
Prediction: 64-45 Penn
7/1/2016 10:09 PM
#2 St Peters Vs #6 FIU
Another amazing matchup. St Peters having an historic season ready to capture a Natty to conquer the king of the hill. A place they aren't familiar with. FIU is led by Jefe who's no fool and ready to knock the National Championship appearance door down. Both have quality players and I can't really decide who's going to win this game so I'm watching a dog right now from my balcony window. I'm basing which tree he's going to pee on and he peed on the tree I decide that would be St Peters tree. So... I assume that means they're getting ****** on.
Prediction: 52-27 FIU

FBS Series 122

Fiesta Bowl
Michigan Vs North Carolina

The Cinderella story with North Carolina might end here. Michigan looks spiffy on paper and is led by there efficient QB. Who knows when it comes to BCS games, with such great coaches with halftime adjustments anything can happen. But I am here to give a prediction. I will most likely be down with the Arizona Gals tailgating. I just hope the tailgate doesn't stop when the game is over. AZ do like to party.
Prediction: 41-21 Michigan

Orange Bowl
Texas Vs Penn State

Texas. All. The. Way. Led by a legendary ex Alabama coach who got tired of winning NC's at bama and the humid weather that he took his talents to Texas rich full of talented recruits to win his 14232th national title. The State of Twas and its team feels robbed from a National Championship appearance so I expect them to take there frustration out. Let's see what you got Penn State!
Prediction: 62-24 Texas with Dennis Washington having Vince Young performance

Rose Bowl
LSU vs Temple
I respect Temple for making it this far. But the brutality starts now when they hit the field with LSU. LSU is a monster like always and Temple is the David in this game. This is one of those lets go to the game because I heard Cali girls are hot and the weather is perfect kind of games.
Prediction: 45-13 LSU

Sugar Bowl
Boston College Vs Tennessee

Tennesse is a respectful program who is led by Patrick Meadows. Patrick has thrown for 69 TD's and only 1 interception. 1... With 69 TD's. He's definitely familiar with that number with all of the SEC girls flocking for him. Tennessee Football and SEC rolling in this one. I predict Patrick will be scoring both on and off the field that night in Lousiana.
Prediction: 69-45 Tennessee

WIS World Championship
Ohio State Vs USC

Two storied programs who have won multiple national championships. Both teams definitely deserving of being here. Tyler Jenson of USC is a flawless QB who doesn't put up gaudy numbers but haven't thrown an interception all season. William Barr for Ohio State is the workhorse running back who won't stop. This game should be a classic.
Prediton: 41-37 USC
7/1/2016 10:38 PM
Great Stuff. Fun to read and thanks you
7/4/2016 2:07 PM
World 122 Final 4 & BCS Show Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.