Make Leahy Great Again Topic

Already earned brotha. Sorry it took y'all 84 seasons to win something. And not only did I do that with D3, I've done the same with D2 and FCS schools so it's not by "accident". BJ come on and do it! How can you say you have to win certain amount of games to get respect. You're averaging .53% in total games! That's terrible especially with your experience. If you want grit, smack talk, competitiveness, desire to be better than everyone, new ways to make this game great, getting better and better each season with people that have their own identity and beliefs then come on to Leahy! Or sit back and enjoy it.
7/4/2016 12:49 PM
Posted by AlekTx2015 on 7/4/2016 12:49:00 PM (view original):
Already earned brotha. Sorry it took y'all 84 seasons to win something. And not only did I do that with D3, I've done the same with D2 and FCS schools so it's not by "accident". BJ come on and do it! How can you say you have to win certain amount of games to get respect. You're averaging .53% in total games! That's terrible especially with your experience. If you want grit, smack talk, competitiveness, desire to be better than everyone, new ways to make this game great, getting better and better each season with people that have their own identity and beliefs then come on to Leahy! Or sit back and enjoy it.
Already earned? According to who? From what I can tell you are the only one who respects you.
7/4/2016 12:55 PM
Alex, your responses speak for themselves.

I'm sure all of this works with your fellow junior high classmates. But, your amazement of your accomplishments is not going to attract coaches to follow you.

Respect is earned when respect is given.
7/4/2016 1:56 PM
Alex you lost to a sim in the playoffs. "mic drop"
7/4/2016 2:19 PM
1-4 in the playoffs with no CC's. Tell me why you think we should respect you as a coach or even a media contributor. What are you going to do that is different or better then what other people are already doing? Let me guess your gonna build a wall...

D3 Chapman
9-4 WIS Rank #47

D2 Southwest Baptist
9-5 WIS Rank #28 lost in the first round
12-3 WIS Rank #18 lost in the second round
10-4 WIS Rank #28 lost in the first round

D1AA Sam Houston
10-3 WIS Rank no playoffs
4-9 WIS Rank #92 no playoffs
11-3 WIS Rank #24 lost in first round

7/4/2016 2:19 PM
Bragging a bit too much, are you related to ebel?
7/4/2016 2:20 PM
Haven't been following this thread. Just noticed something dear to my heart that Chetty said: " Respect is earned when respect is given. ".
Amen Brother.
7/4/2016 2:58 PM
Youre right I respect myself. If you can't respect yourself and love yourself nobody will. And not bragging stating facts. I'm amazed how some of you jaw back but take teams who were already good and think you did something with them. I've taken bottom of the barrel teams and haven't had a chance to really make them mine. 0-13 chapman, went 9-4. Left for D2. 4-9 SW baptist, 3 great seasons with them but left for FCS. 4-9 Sam Houston who ranked poor on guess, 10-3 first year bump the second year, really flourishing the third year. Starting to see my work blossom going into my 4th year. Some of y'all don't have the balls to take a bottom feeder team. Someone take a team like Indiana and do something with it. Respect for those who do! Not the leeches.
7/4/2016 4:11 PM
True devil you take the easy road and jump on already good teams that people made. Look at your first 7 seasons! Cmon don't throw my resume out here without looking at yours first. In your 9th season you took the exact same team I have (Sam Houston St) and went 6-7! Now you're quitting that team and jumping to something better. My respect takes hits because I speak the truth and I'm fine with that. My resume and what I'll do for Leahy will shut y'all up. That's fine with me. I don't want credit. I want an exciting world for everyone else. I'm giving it baby!
7/4/2016 4:17 PM
It's interesting how the same thread could have been different for Alex.

If he comes out and says something like "Hey guys, I'm really into this game and want to build a world that can build on the great ideas from other worlds like Warner and Wilkinson. I've had some success but I've got much to learn and want Leahy to be a place where coaches can share ideas and learn from each other. Please join Leahy and we'll make this world great...", the reaction would have been way different.

Instead you brag about a record that no one is impressed with, and call out a coach that no one believes you are in the same league with. With 70%+ of teams being SIMs, having a winning team, and honestly making playoffs is a given. Your record is decent and you're off to a good start. But that's all it is.
7/4/2016 4:18 PM
To Babick: I lost to Lafayette who had a coach? Also Babick you went 4-9 three times in a row in D3 and in your 7th season you made playoffs the first time in D2 so just stop.. 
7/4/2016 4:21 PM
Chebby people will come to Leahy regardless of how I am. In fact it might be more of a reason to come to Leahy to shut my butt up if they don't like me. It's a win win. Sorry y'all took my "trump like" jokingly post so poorly, you're right I could have worded things better. But I'm fired up! It may not be a drastic change in user numbers this upcoming season but promise I'm going to help get this over 200 users and create some buzz, if I already haven't.
7/4/2016 4:26 PM
Posted by AlekTx2015 on 7/4/2016 4:17:00 PM (view original):
True devil you take the easy road and jump on already good teams that people made. Look at your first 7 seasons! Cmon don't throw my resume out here without looking at yours first. In your 9th season you took the exact same team I have (Sam Houston St) and went 6-7! Now you're quitting that team and jumping to something better. My respect takes hits because I speak the truth and I'm fine with that. My resume and what I'll do for Leahy will shut y'all up. That's fine with me. I don't want credit. I want an exciting world for everyone else. I'm giving it baby!
Lol go read the message boards and you will see my job was an accident and fat finger on a phone. I'll back at Sam Houston next year. Also go look at the guess reports I've consistently recruited top 10 classes and had top 10 teams. My first stint at ASU in stagg I won a CC after 4 seasons with my talent. Then my close personal friend took them over and won a NC with my guys. Have fun "making Leahy great". You don't have the talent to do it.
7/4/2016 4:35 PM
Posted by AlekTx2015 on 7/4/2016 4:11:00 PM (view original):
Youre right I respect myself. If you can't respect yourself and love yourself nobody will. And not bragging stating facts. I'm amazed how some of you jaw back but take teams who were already good and think you did something with them. I've taken bottom of the barrel teams and haven't had a chance to really make them mine. 0-13 chapman, went 9-4. Left for D2. 4-9 SW baptist, 3 great seasons with them but left for FCS. 4-9 Sam Houston who ranked poor on guess, 10-3 first year bump the second year, really flourishing the third year. Starting to see my work blossom going into my 4th year. Some of y'all don't have the balls to take a bottom feeder team. Someone take a team like Indiana and do something with it. Respect for those who do! Not the leeches.
0 wins over human opponents does not equal a "really flourishing third year"
7/4/2016 5:08 PM
Posted by deenhorvie on 7/4/2016 5:08:00 PM (view original):
Posted by AlekTx2015 on 7/4/2016 4:11:00 PM (view original):
0 wins over human opponents does not equal a "really flourishing third year"
+1
7/4/2016 5:59 PM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸
Make Leahy Great Again Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.