New player alert!!

I have a team in Rockne and one in Bryant. For some reason,it appears the playbook/formations/etc are linked across worlds. Is there some way to change this? I'd like to play the teams differently but can't figure out how to do so. Any help would be appreciated!!!
7/4/2016 11:10 AM
I haven't played d3 since it changed so I don't know how things are handled at that level. Every other level you can create multiple playbook and save them. This is really handy when you have multiple teams that run different formations etc.

also so read the guide to be game post that is pinned. Tons of great info in there for new guys.
7/4/2016 11:16 AM
The problem is you can't delete the ones already set up. You can only have so many which means you are limited to the number you can create and customize.
7/4/2016 6:57 PM
No, you can delete formations and playbooks now. But yes, you are limited in the number you can have at any one time. This is the case above D3, anyway.
7/4/2016 6:58 PM
Posted by bjschumacher on 7/4/2016 6:59:00 PM (view original):
No, you can delete formations and playbooks now. But yes, you are limited in the number you can have at any one time. This is the case above D3, anyway.
You can't delete the ones that wis already made but any that you make can be deleted.
7/4/2016 8:47 PM
Posted by spcbuzzard on 7/4/2016 8:47:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bjschumacher on 7/4/2016 6:59:00 PM (view original):
You can't delete the ones that wis already made but any that you make can be deleted.
That is what I have found as well. Which sucks. You should be able to delete theirs if you don't want to use them.
7/4/2016 9:46 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.