Thanks for being the best world. Despite me drunkenly applying for a new job I still love playing in this world.

Thanks to all the great coaches and content creators who put time into making this the best world in GD!

I may be a little intoxicated again but no one expresses their true feelings unless they are drunk. I will continue my fighting the trolls. I kinda love instigating these guys. Especially after a few drinks!

Happy 4th! Best wishes to you and yours!
7/4/2016 6:19 PM
Cheers td. Looking forward to yo coming back to the big sky.
7/4/2016 8:49 PM
Thank you guys for your support. One of my favorite things about this world is the enthusiasm! We are packed and just continuing to grow! You guys make this world great and I am excited for season 123!
7/5/2016 9:32 PM
Posted by cjsweat on 7/5/2016 9:32:00 PM (view original):
Thank you guys for your support. One of my favorite things about this world is the enthusiasm! We are packed and just continuing to grow! You guys make this world great and I am excited for season 123!
I'm not... I miss my team... :(
7/6/2016 1:07 AM
Posted by truedevil33 on 7/6/2016 1:07:00 AM (view original):
Posted by cjsweat on 7/5/2016 9:32:00 PM (view original):
I'm not... I miss my team... :(
Haha.. I would be pretty ****** off if I applied for a job in a drunken stupor and awoke to find myself in the location predicament you're in! You've selected a team smack in the middle of several OVC teams and have the unfortunate limitation of not receiving OVC playoff bonus funds. I actually feel bad for you a little... that is until you steal a recruit I'm after. Tread lightly my friend!
7/7/2016 7:19 AM (edited)

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.