Exhibition Scheduling Topic

I scheduled 3 games and the system set them up for 3 straight days in a row at the beginning of the recruiting season. Is there a way to set which days they occur on to get a game for recruits? Also, should I be taking anything away from these games? Do players develop?
7/7/2016 10:20 AM
Many people (myself included) like to schedule at least one exhibition game after the recruits have joined the roster. This gets them some PT which will help them develop faster. As for the date from my experience it will always schedule the day after you sign up for it. Unless there is another conflict with you or the other team and then it schedules it for the day after that. If you want to play it on a specific date you have to wait to schedule it to where it is the next day. At least as far as I know.
7/7/2016 10:29 AM
Players do develop during exhibition games. I always schedule 1 game early, then wait to schedule the other 2 games for after my new recruits have joined the team. If you save two games and schedule them on the last day of recruiting, your new freshman will get two days of development.
7/7/2016 11:26 AM
Posted by bjschumacher on 7/7/2016 11:26:00 AM (view original):
Players do develop during exhibition games. I always schedule 1 game early, then wait to schedule the other 2 games for after my new recruits have joined the team. If you save two games and schedule them on the last day of recruiting, your new freshman will get two days of development.
This. But you only have like a three hour window to be able to schedule 2 games for your fr.
7/7/2016 12:51 PM
Posted by spcbuzzard on 7/7/2016 12:51:00 PM (view original):
This. But you only have like a three hour window to be able to schedule 2 games for your fr.
To clarify, you have nearly all day on the final day of recruiting to schedule two exhibition games for after freshmen report. BUT, you only have from midnight ET to 2:30 a.m. ET to get those freshmen into the top positions on the depth chart for that first game. Even if you don't, there will still be some benefit to them from having been on the roster for that game.
7/7/2016 1:01 PM
Thanks guys for the heads up guys. Good to know for next season. I thought I just picked the schools and the AI would schedule on the appropriate days so I scheduled them all at once.
7/7/2016 1:48 PM
Posted by tribewriter on 7/7/2016 1:01:00 PM (view original):
Posted by spcbuzzard on 7/7/2016 12:51:00 PM (view original):
To clarify, you have nearly all day on the final day of recruiting to schedule two exhibition games for after freshmen report. BUT, you only have from midnight ET to 2:30 a.m. ET to get those freshmen into the top positions on the depth chart for that first game. Even if you don't, there will still be some benefit to them from having been on the roster for that game.
Yes you are correct. Thank you for clarifying that for me. I was at work and rushing to get things done when I typed that up. It could have been stated much better, which you did.
7/7/2016 7:39 PM
I thought recruits were only eligible to play in one exhibition game following recruiting. So is it one or two games for recruits?
7/8/2016 1:15 AM
Two, read the above again. It's explained perfectly
7/8/2016 1:37 AM
I saw something a while back about attribute increases during exhibition games and I "think" I read that the first exhibition game only increases Formation IQ, the second game increases ratings (SP, Dur, ect) and the third game increases both. I just played the first exhibition game and noticed that only Formation IQs increased. Haven't really paid close enough attention in the past to verify the 2nd and 3rd exhibition game effects. Can anyone shed more light on this?
7/8/2016 11:44 AM
No, they all increase every game. It's just that after only one game the attributes don't increase enough to register on the bar graph.
7/8/2016 12:13 PM
I agree, if you notice your players with the highest WE, they might have gained 1-2 points after the first game. The rest have gained partial points, just not full. That's why you'll notice a lot of players go 0 to 10 total points after the second game. Because they've already gained partial points, so it doesn't take much to get them over the edge.
7/8/2016 1:07 PM
Exhibition Scheduling Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.