Opponent recruiting Topic

Is it possible to see what players other teams are targeting other than clicking on all of the recruits?
7/7/2016 4:40 PM
Yes, if you use the yatzr recruiting tool. yatzr is a GD owner who developed many good GD tools. Go to gdreports.com. That's bhazlewood's website, who is another owner who has developed the GUESS ratings and reports. He lets yatzr share space on his website. If you use their tools, please donate to the cause.
7/7/2016 5:08 PM
If a guy is green, does it means I'm his top choice and I don't have to spend any more money on him until either I'm ready to offer him a scholarship or another team bumps my green status?

I think this is implicit in the recruiting guide but I don't think I saw it stated explicitly.
7/7/2016 6:42 PM
Yes, that's correct.
7/7/2016 6:49 PM
Opponent recruiting Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.