2nd ID notice Topic

Posted by ez37 on 7/9/2016 9:51:00 PM (view original):
Geez Pete! You're just a kid. Does Mama let you out after dark, or do you have to be home when the street lights come on?
Are you going to be another one of those weird relatives that I don't even know who come up and exclaim to everyone "Geez, I used to change his diapers, now look at him?" Here I thought that they had all got old and died out, but maybe they just got old and retired to Florida
7/10/2016 12:07 AM
Posted by pete_61 on 7/10/2016 12:07:00 AM (view original):
Geez Pete! You're just a kid. Does Mama let you out after dark, or do you have to be home when the street lights come on?
Are you going to be another one of those weird relatives that I don't even know who come up and exclaim to everyone "Geez, I used to change his diapers, now look at him?" Here I thought that they had all got old and died out, but maybe they just got old and retired to Florida
Have a little respect for your elders sonny. We suffered through 1.0, just so people like you can become legendary, and now bask in the glory of 3.1.
As far as the Sunshine state goes, it seems like we still have to fight the "Noles " now and then. See ya on South Beach Pete!
7/10/2016 12:42 AM
Posted by ez37 on 7/10/2016 12:42:00 AM (view original):
Have a little respect for your elders sonny. We suffered through 1.0, just so people like you can become legendary, and now bask in the glory of 3.1.
As far as the Sunshine state goes, it seems like we still have to fight the "Noles " now and then. See ya on South Beach Pete!
Shouldn't you two be in your posturpedic beds or at least watching reruns of Matlock?
7/10/2016 12:54 AM
Posted by awags on 7/10/2016 12:54:00 AM (view original):
Shouldn't you two be in your posturpedic beds or at least watching reruns of Matlock?
Awe c'mon awags! I still have Jack Armstrong , Gang Busters, Inner Sanctum, and the Lone ranger on the radio!!!!

As a matter of fact (don't tell anyone), but Pete is the illegitimate love child of Fibber Magee, and Molly!
7/10/2016 7:37 AM
Z is more into Matlock, I prefer "I Dream of Jeannie" myself. He has pink flamingo's in his yard and I have a wishing well. Yep, Z rides around in a sport convertible wearing white shorts commando style and a flowery beach shirt with shades, you can tell that he is a "Has Been." I ride my scooter around the neighborhood in my khaki slacks, stripped t-shirt and too thick glasses wishing I had been. It's all good in our neighborhood!
7/17/2016 10:52 PM (edited)
Posted by ez37 on 7/10/2016 7:37:00 AM (view original):
Awe c'mon awags! I still have Jack Armstrong , Gang Busters, Inner Sanctum, and the Lone ranger on the radio!!!!

As a matter of fact (don't tell anyone), but Pete is the illegitimate love child of Fibber Magee, and Molly!
That's what you call a Zingger, you know that will zing right over these punks heads Z and will probably cause overload alarms to start going off at the google headquarters from all the online searches these guys generate while trying to figure it all out. Which reminds me, some things about a persons past are better off left a secret!
7/10/2016 2:49 PM
Posted by awags on 7/8/2016 7:52:00 AM (view original):
I would also like to come clean. I am Batman.
No I'm Batman, you're Robin.
7/14/2016 11:57 AM
Posted by cfbfan18 on 7/14/2016 11:57:00 AM (view original):
Posted by awags on 7/8/2016 7:52:00 AM (view original):
I would also like to come clean. I am Batman.
No I'm Batman, you're Robin.
If this thread was about all of your ID's it would be 20 pages long.
7/14/2016 1:19 PM
Is this the extra content that Wilkinson flacks tout?
7/14/2016 11:42 PM
Posted by badaxe on 7/14/2016 11:42:00 PM (view original):
No this is just some random nonsense. The extra content would be the twitter page https://twitter.com/WESPRN , the podcast https://www.spreaker.com/episode/8950164 , the webpage (currently understaffed and looking for volunteers, hint, hint) http://mizzoucj.wix.com/wilkinsoncentral , the media guides and blog https://wilkinsonmediaguides.wordpress.com/ , and the elo rankings, promotion/relegation leagues, coach of the year and dynasty rankings (all found in wilk forums). We are open to any new ideas and always looking for more contributors.
7/15/2016 5:29 PM
Posted by awags on 7/15/2016 5:29:00 PM (view original):
Posted by badaxe on 7/14/2016 11:42:00 PM (view original):
No this is just some random nonsense. The extra content would be the twitter page https://twitter.com/WESPRN , the podcast https://www.spreaker.com/episode/8950164 , the webpage (currently understaffed and looking for volunteers, hint, hint) http://mizzoucj.wix.com/wilkinsoncentral , the media guides and blog https://wilkinsonmediaguides.wordpress.com/ , and the elo rankings, promotion/relegation leagues, coach of the year and dynasty rankings (all found in wilk forums). We are open to any new ideas and always looking for more contributors.
Even with this thread being what it is atleast there's discussion going on. Some of the forums are going on one year without a post.
7/15/2016 5:45 PM
just so you guys know --- I am sjurat AND sjurat1
7/22/2016 12:16 PM
◂ Prev 12
2nd ID notice Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.