Recruiting Question Topic

Do top FCS schools dip their searches to the D1A prospects? And how successful are you guys in landing a D1A commitment? I've been recruiting in my own vision for qbs but there all rated so low. Compared to my rival schools qbs who were rated 61 coming out which means they had to have dipped there vision into getting D1A prospects. I'm still fairly new to this.
7/10/2016 8:59 PM
Posted by AlekTx2015 on 7/10/2016 8:59:00 PM (view original):
Do top FCS schools dip their searches to the D1A prospects? And how successful are you guys in landing a D1A commitment? I've been recruiting in my own vision for qbs but there all rated so low. Compared to my rival schools qbs who were rated 61 coming out which means they had to have dipped there vision into getting D1A prospects. I'm still fairly new to this.
Yes. At the D1AA level the recruit pool has many D1A level prospects. The more successful your program is, the more of them you will see(vision.) The better and experienced coaches are more successful at signing these prospects but sometimes end up wasting their money as a D1A school may lose a battle and come looking for a substitute. I hope this answers your questions.
7/10/2016 9:10 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
As you get more successful at 1aa and your vision improves it's kind of a guessing game as to which top d1aa recruits d1 schools are going to go after. You can think you have a stellar class just to have 4 or 5 kids suddenly have d1 schools on them.
7/10/2016 10:13 PM
Recruiting Question Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.