Hard Knocks Season 1: Lone Star Conference Topic

Each season I'm going to pick a story and write about it throughout the season. This first season of hard knocks will be about the Lone Star Conference. With 8 user coaches and a knack of talented SIM teams this will be fun!

Lone Star Conference: The Wild West
Season 1
7/10/2016 10:44 PM
7/10/2016 10:48 PM
Lone Star Conference EP1
With all the hype of the most user friendly conference it seems the Lone Star Conference is the best in the Leahy World.

Polarsi showing that he is picking up where he left off. No matter what the other coaches are doing he seems to be coaching SW OK Weatherford in the right direction. 10-0 on the season they are most likely to win the north. TBill7 in the south is taking care of business. Texas A&M Kingsville is here to stay in the top 5 nationally. I'm predicting Tbill7 and Polarsi will meet in the conference championship respectfully. The real drama is who comes behind them? RBlank57 in the north with SE Oklahoma is showing they're up there in the second tier. Eastern New Mexico and West Texas A&M are fighting for pride in the south. Both with winning records are the moment. They square off in week 12 to take 2nd in the standings. The struggle bus seems to have 3 coaches in it right now. Mathewm3 from Abilene Christian, SmokePants with Tarletan State, bjeezyholla with East Central. All 3 needs hit the recruiting trail hard to be in the mix next season. ACU hoping they didn't make the wrong decision hiring Mathew as they are hoping to go back up to winning program status. Bjeezy just wants this season to be over with and go back to the drawing boards after last seasons 10-2 record. Lots of hope in Stephenville an Tarletan still believes in the ex ETBU coach can ride the ship and take Tarletan back to over .500.

In the playoffs:
Texas A&M Kingsville
SW Oklahoma
SE Oklahoma

On the Bubble:
Eastern New Mexico (30th)
West Texas A&M (44th)

The Pit:
Tarletan State
East Central
ACU
7/29/2016 10:34 PM
Thank you AlekTx for getting the ball rolling to stir up some interest. I have never seen a conf that was filled with humans (has there ever been one?). LSC is as close as I've seen. Would be killer and possibly a record if we could achieve this.
8/27/2016 12:19 PM
It's disappointing that two of the owners don't recruit and have all AI players. One team has a 5-1 record using AI players for the last three years. I wouldn't have assumed that it was possible.
8/30/2016 10:50 AM
Hard Knocks Season 1: Lone Star Conference Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.